The Hunting Party Song Lengths

Stranger

Warner Music Switzerland revealed the song length for "The Hunting Party". This will be the second longest studio album from LP.

Keys To The Kingdom - 3:38

All For Nothing (feat. Paige Hamilton) - 3:33

Guilty All The Same (feat. Rakim) - 5:55

The Summoning - 1:00

War - 2:11

Wastelands - 3:15

Until It's Gone - 3:53

Rebellion (feat. Daron Malakian) - 3:44

Mark The Graves - 5:05

Drawbar (feat. Tom Morello) - 2:46

Final Masquerade - 3:37

A Line In The Sand - 6:35

Posted Image

Source

Do you guys remember the list of song bpm and key signatures Mike posted a few months back? One of them was listed as "Drums Only" instead of a having key. Maybe this could be The Summoning if its a supposed instrumental track. Its just an assumption, but I think that would be really interesting.

Do you guys remember the list of song bpm and key signatures Mike posted a few months back? One of them was listed as "Drums Only" instead of a having key. Maybe this could be The Summoning if its a supposed instrumental track. Its just an assumption, but I think that would be really interesting.

I'm not a fan of drum solos in albums.

btw this The Summoning is the first 1 minute track? right?

Edited by LIИKIИ JŽЁ

A Drum solo?! Would be epic.

Now I'm waiting for the 30 seconds preview, the leak and finally the digital and physical copy of the album.

Lol sounds like you have your checklist ready.

I can't wait for the album either though!

I think The Summoning will be played as an intro for all the tour just like Tinfoil and The Requiem

The Summoing can be an intro for the show and second song maybe will be War? :D

I still can't believe that Drawbar isn't (probably) instrumental... It's demo version of Final Masquerade, so I thought that it's another Tinfoil/Powerless. We will see...

Edited by blackout.

One step closer 2:36

Bleed it out : 2:49

Faint 2:46 i think

So drawbar is a song

That doesn't prove anything. CFTI is longer than OSC so I guess OSC isn't a "song" then. I'm hopefully it has vocals but let's try not to assume to much.

well, the summoning will lead into war which seems to be a short, super heavy kick in our face. i can't come up with another explanation for those song times.

i like that they put the interlude+song at the 4th/5th place on the album, sounds fresh.

i also believe that ALITS is more of a rock ballad than a heavy rocker just like TLTGYA

Edited by e-pcMAKzzz

Awesome track lengths. Line In The Sand has got me very excited, maybe it could be something similar to TLTGYA or maybe even a super heavy song to close out the album. I think The Summoning will be an awesome intro to War, I think War will be ultra heavy possibly. Mark The Graves might be a metal song similar to GATS. I also don't get why everyone is panicking over Drawbar. Tom Morello is a guitarist, it's not like he would be doing guest vocals, just like how Daron Malakian isn't doing vocals either, so it could very well be an instrumental type thing. Session and Cure For The Itch are both over the 2 minute mark. Obviously I don't know for sure that Drawbar is an instrumental, it just wouldn't surprise me that much. Anyways, this album is going to kick absolute ass and I cannot wait to hear it.

Edited by Geki

Don't know what to think about this album after Until It's Gone, i like the song but is weird how it sounds and how are the lyrics (very basic).

Looks like, Keys To The Kingdome and Wastelands would be the next Singles considering that were part of the 6 Song Sampler and also the lenght of the songs it's optimal for radios.

Looking forward: All For Nothing.

Awwww, poor LTGYA. Just got dethroned as the longest LP song. Oh well, I hope A Line In The Sand will be just as good. Anyway, these are some cool track lengths. I know it's not good to make assumptions of what songs are just based on track lengths so I'll just call this a guess. I think the only instrumental/interlude on this album will be The Summoning. And I say at MOST, there could be 2. Personally, I'm happy about that. War and Drawbar are the two shortest tracks after The Summoning and both of them are still longer than the longest interlude on ATS. Also, War comes right after The Summoning which is likely to be an instrumental/interlude itself and so I don't find it likely that War is also one. So for me, the only track besides the Summoning that could be one is Drawbar. And Drawbar would probably be an instrumental based on it's length.

Anyway, I'm impressed with the overall length they managed to compile here. Not to diss ATS (I know that's a cardinal sin on another website), but ATS managed to be the longest album partly because of 6 interludes (half of which just repeated lyrics/words found elsewhere on the album). So yea, I'm more impressed with the overall track length of THP than ATS.

Edited by LinkinParkHotspur