The Hunting Party Preorder + Until It's Gone

RogueSoul

Duped by some twitter asshole again it looks like, maybe posting rumors isn't such a good idea after all. The embargo was for the 29th anyways so I'm sure we'll have the song by Tuesday.

It seems the amount of assholes posting fake news and making up rumors has been twice the amount or more for this album cycle.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So what, this guy on Twitter signed up over 3 years ago, has posted over 22,000 tweets that included numerous breaking stories about upcoming iTunes releases (many of which were accurate)...and it was all some elaborate ruse to trick a bunch of Linkin Park fans?

Sorry, but I'm inclined to believe this guy knows what he's talking about. He even said himself that it wouldn't necessarily be right at midnight tonight.

So what, this guy on Twitter signed up over 3 years ago, has posted over 22,000 tweets that included numerous breaking stories about upcoming iTunes releases (many of which were accurate)...and it was all some elaborate ruse to trick a bunch of Linkin Park fans?

Sorry, but I'm inclined to believe this guy knows what he's talking about. He even said himself that it wouldn't necessarily be right at midnight tonight.

But didn't Adam already confirm it to be fake?

I think exactly the same.

but maybe they changed the release date (or time) "in the last hour" or something like that.

Edited by wesleylpbr

Apparently, Derek over at LPA said that Adam said this was completely false and there will be no pre-order of THP or UIG. Wtf.... this blows.

Derek said not tonight but never said anything about soon. Could be late this week, or maybe next Monday.

The IHeartRadio button is what throws me off

its Midnight PST and nothing :(

Amen, i was stalking on his tweets and mostly were 100% accurate.

#‎TheHuntingParty will be available for pre-order on iTunes in about an hour. (US iTunes, at least, not sure about the others!) If you pre-order you will also get "Until It's Gone" to download immediately.

Source: @lVathan_ on Twitter

Yea...clicking on that "Listen Now" button just plays a random song either from Linkin Park or another related/similar band. Doesn't actually play UIG...

I'm sure everyone has already seen this but...... https://twitter.com/lVathan_/status/460616205314048002

He said in his other post that it would either come out Sunday night or Monday night. So I'm sure he'd probably tell you now that it's likely coming out tonight. Whatever. It's likely going to come out sometime this week and that's good enough for me.

Edited by LinkinParkHotspur

Just clicked the link. Interesting 'cause yesterday I dont remember seeing a "buy song" option below where it says "Listen Now." It shows if you want to buy it on Amazon or iTunes, but neither link takes you to a page to buy the song...yet

Must be going live on iTunes and amazon soon then

This guy or girl on Twitter NeoRock tweet to LPLive:

He said to me that his source is top secret.

https://twitter.com/NeoRock_096/status/460811513725714432

I'll hope he's wrong. That's a bit longer of a wait than I would have thought but still not horrible. That would put the release date about a month before the album comes out which is sensible from a timing standpoint. If that date holds true, hopefully they'll be a 30 second clip or something between now and then. Man, the hype. It might be a bit harder to wait till 5/13 after all the speculation about it coming out yesterday, this week, etc.

Edited by LinkinParkHotspur

I really hope the May release date is wrong. Considering the entry on iHeart radio, I though it'll come out sooner. But, THP is less than two months away. I think pre orders should have started already. Maybe they will start the pre orders this week, give who orders the album an instant download of UIG, and then in May the song will be officially released as a single. I just really hope pre orders and the song will be available earlier than this date.