The Hunting Party Preorder + Until It's Gone

RogueSoul

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess they are running against the time, because in several interviews the band said that they only finished 2 songs, those songs are GATS and Until It's Gone. They are releasing what is ready. The other songs are in the last steps to be ready.

I guess UIG will be more radio friendly so not expect super heavy stuff tonight.

Not sure sbout final mixes of everything being done yet, but the band's last day in the studio was April 19th. Album is essentially done.

Where is this information available??

Astat puts 2 and 2 together all the time. I believe in this case, he is referring to Ethan working with another band ASAP after LP was done. It's a fact that the album is 100% completed anyway since rehearsals start now.

Astat puts 2 and 2 together all the time. I believe in this case, he is referring to Ethan working with another band ASAP after LP was done. It's a fact that the album is 100% completed anyway since rehearsals start now.

I wasn't saying I didn't believe him, was just wondering if the band confirmed it somewhere. That is awesome news, though. Can't wait.

I think, at this point it would be good to have a reliable source to confirm all that has been speculated in the pasts hours about the pre-order and Until It's Gone.

Considering the past rumors, Adam or Lorenzo confirmed the information asap so i guess this is true.

To my fellow East Coast LP fans: the album pre order and Until It's Gone won't be on Until It's Three AM.

So I won't be up by then, i'll probably check it out in the morning.

Then again, the hype often prevents me from sleeping lol

Why would it be 3am??

To my fellow East Coast LP fans: the album pre order and Until It's Gone won't be on Until It's Three AM.

So I won't be up by then, i'll probably check it out in the morning.

Then again, the hype often prevents me from sleeping lol

Why would it be 3am??

This guy "Nath" the reliable source tweeted: "LP will release tonight then ;) was one of the too.. release date is 28th which falls between the monday iTunes store update and Tuesday's."

This is getting a bit confusing.

So first, iTunes is gonna do its regular update around 12 am EST (in 45 minutes), then 3 hours later is going to add The Hunting Party pre-order separately? Why would they do that?

Edited by Xero21