The Hunting Party Preorder + Until It's Gone

RogueSoul

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First off, awesome art for the single. That's kick ass.

Secondly, awesome that it seems we're going to have two singles before the album comes out. That's never happened before so...wow. I bet it comes out tomorrow midnight or around that time like the website says. In 4 hours and some change, it will be 50 days until THP comes out, according to the clock on the LPA website. Maybe they were planning on releasing a song at the 50 day mark.

First off, awesome art for the single. That's kick ass.

Secondly, awesome that it seems we're going to have two singles before the album comes out. That's never happened before so...wow. I bet it comes out tomorrow midnight or around that time like the website says. In 4 hours and some change, it will be 50 days until THP comes out, according to the clock on the LPA website. Maybe they were planning on releasing a song at the 50 day mark.

Maybe not 2 singles but we've had 2 song releases before an album drop. Case in point: The Catalyst/Wretches and Kings, and Burn It Down/Lies Greed Misery. I wanna say they released a second song afer What I've Done but I don't really remember. I recall hearing most of Given Up before release though. That might have been a leak though.

Maybe not 2 singles but we've had 2 song releases before an album drop. Case in point: The Catalyst/Wretches and Kings, and Burn It Down/Lies Greed Misery. I wanna say they released a second song afer What I've Done but I don't really remember. I recall hearing most of Given Up before release though. That might have been a leak though.

A 1 minute and like 30 second clip of GU surfaced before MTM came out, I remember that. We also had a 7 second clip of BIO. But yeah, it seems this is the trend in recent years. The Catalyst, then Wretches, then album. Burn It Down, then Lies Greed Misery, then album. Guilty All The Same, then Until It's Gone, then album.

Don't want to put a damper on tonight's suggested pre-order release, but this was my back-forth response with him. The acclaimed source does not work for iTunes, yet I believe he does have some connections within the iTunes directory. We'll all find out very soon. But I see there no reason why LP won't have this released by Tuesday.

https://twitter.com/lVathan_/status/460581436622663680

Edited by LP_and_PIE

Don't want to put a damper on tonight's suggested pre-order release, but this was my back-forth response with him. The acclaimed source does not work for iTunes, yet I believe he does have some connections within the iTunes directory. We'll all find out very soon. But I see there no reason why LP won't have this released by Tuesday.

https://twitter.com/lVathan_/status/460581436622663680

If LP doesn't give us UIG tonight, then at least they should upload it to YouTube or some random app, etc. No reason LP would hype everyone up only to have to wait even longer. I feel like GATS was released 3 years ago, even though I still love the song a lot.

If LP doesn't give us UIG tonight, then at least they should upload it to YouTube or some random app, etc. No reason LP would hype everyone up only to have to wait even longer. I feel like GATS was released 3 years ago, even though I still love the song a lot.

This, and also, we need more new music they are just uploading videos with GATS over and over.

GATS is really good, probably my favorite lead single the band has released, but the band knows there are more songs on the album (I'd hope) so why not show some of them off? This is a great chance to release UIG and start promoting and showcasing some of the other tracks on the record.

This, and also, we need more new music they are just uploading videos with GATS over and over.

I understand the marketing technique they are using (Popular apps like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) by uploading those short videos that get people hype, but they seriously need to just released a LPTV episode of the making of GATS with all that.

GATS is really good, probably my favorite lead single the band has released, but the band knows there are more songs on the album (I'd hope) so why not show some of them off? This is a great chance to release UIG and start promoting and showcasing some of the other tracks on the record.

I guess they are running against the time, because in several interviews the band said that they only finished 2 songs, those songs are GATS and Until It's Gone. They are releasing what is ready. The other songs are in the last steps to be ready.

I guess UIG will be more radio friendly so not expect super heavy stuff tonight.

I guess they are running against the time, because in several interviews the band said that they only finished 2 songs, those songs are GATS and Until It's Gone. They are releasing what is ready. The other songs are in the last steps to be ready.

Agreed, which is why I'm saying now is the time to start talking about the other tracks, seeing as they're probably done, at least most of them.