The Hunting Party Preorder + Until It's Gone

RogueSoul

Germany

Austria

Switzerland

for now on iTunes and some Amazon.

Stay tuned for more pre-sales!

Nice. Waiting for the LP.com pre-order like I usually do. I'd probably even pre-order on iTunes (US) if they gave us a download of Until It's Gone.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Exactly :P

Though in all seriousness, I do hope you don't have trouble this time :)

Haha thank you. The LPU 13 shit was so frustrating!! I am going to wait at least 15 mins after the pre-order is up to make sure everything goes right.

How do all these other drummers in metal bands and stuff do it every album and every tour? Is LP really hard drum wise? Serious question, I know nothing about drums.

Rob hasn't been known for really intense drumming before this album, so he's probably just not used to it, whereas a lot of drummers in heavier bands have been doing that kind of drumming for so long that they're used to it. If they keep going in this direction, Rob will get used to it too.

Rob hasn't been known for really intense drumming before this album, so he's probably just not used to it, whereas a lot of drummers in heavier bands have been doing that kind of drumming for so long that they're used to it. If they keep going in this direction, Rob will get used to it too.

He's not used to intense drumming because he was locked in a cage with Phoenix... they did not used him at all.

Rob's drumming technique isn't exactly great from a physical standpoint. He's all slouched over and he moves his arms from the shoulders when he doesn't really need to (you should be able to reach everything on your kit by primarily moving your wrists and elbows, as long as your kit is set up in a manner that makes sense). Not surprised at all that he screwed up his back, although I am surprised that it happened to him before it happened to someone with even worse technique, like Travis Barker.