Are Linkin Park Your Favourite Band?

51 members have voted

1. 1. Are Linkin Park Your Favourite Band?

• Yes
    • No

Yes, very much so. I would say they are the thing I care most about in my life besides my family. I have several Linkin Park related stuff and Chester related stuff tattooed on my skin for the rest of my life. You don't go through with something like that if they aren't your favorite band.

Edited by Geki

I suppose I would say they are my favourite band overall. They are the only band I have been sort of obsessed with. It's always tradition to go and buy the CD on release day in physical form. I don't do that with any other band either.

Since LT dropped I haven't listened to them as much as I used to. I think ATS was the peak for me it's just been downhill since then :P Let's hope LP6 brings me back in!

Yes. They are not the band I listen to most at a lot of occasions. Hell, there are sometimes weeks or even months when I listen to LP like 10 times at all. Most of the time, there are at least 2 or 3 different bands I listen to more than Linkin Park. But Linkin Park is the only band that excites me so much, the only band I follow like crazy when a new album is being recorded, the only band I know every song of, and, of course, the first band I became a fan of when I was still a kid. I've heard tons of awesome music since then, found a lot of other favorites, but LP is the band I'll probably call 'my favorite' even after 30 years.

• 1 month later...

Linkin Park and Incubus are my 2 favorite bands of all times. I lost my mind when they announced Honda Civic 2012. Nothing with ever top that in my life time unless they tour again together.

Blink-182 and A Day To Remember would have to be my other big 2.