"Guilty All The Same" - New Linkin Park Single!

hahninator

The song has grown on me a LOT. I didn't listen to it for about eleven days in a row. At first, I liked it and then my opinion of it dropped a lot. But after taking almost two weeks off from it, I love it. Rakim completely jams and I love the video they put out of him in the studio. Chester even sounds better to me. If the rest of the album is this good, we are in for an excellent album.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chester even sounds better to me. If the rest of the album is this good, we are in for an excellent album.

At first, I wasn't sure of this song. Now, I absolutely love the song. It's weird. Chester sounds great on this track, it's my favorite part of the song, his vocals. I also love the outro. This album is going to be great, even though I don't think it will do that well in terms of sales.

Post 'em! :)

If you Mark give me a green light I will post right now!

We all love the multitracks and instrumentals of LP, this is for us to enjoy, do a good remix here because there are many talented guys, or like me, who love listening to every piece of every instrument in the song.

Enjoy guys

GUILTY ALL THE SAME STEMS

Edited by MacGyver

So do people still think there are no electronics in this song? :P

Kind of annoyed that they're mixed in with the guitar and bass tracks though. Kind of hinders the "remixability" of the stems. And I think I just invented a new word.

So do people still think there are no electronics in this song? :P

Kind of annoyed that they're mixed in with the guitar and bass tracks though. Kind of hinders the "remixability" of the stems. And I think I just invented a new word.

Agree, like in HT the electronic part are in the back of the songs and the guitars are in front of the songs.

Thanks! at least we got the stems from this game crap. I'd take that over a music video any day, especially since Rock Band etc. is dead and we won't get so much of that stuff anymore in the future.

I can't wait for the 50 billion upcoming GATS remixes... Just cause there are stems doesn't mean the song needs the hell remixed out of it. Just my opinion.

the drum track is by far my favorite, I'm even more impressed of Rob's drumming now that I can hear it much clearer.

Thanks for the link MacGyver!

Kind of annoyed that they're mixed in with the guitar and bass tracks though. Kind of hinders the "remixability" of the stems.

True. Also the quality of bass & guitar tracks is really low but I'm glad that we got a perfect acapella. Edited by zwieR.Z.

Thanks for stems

Vocal track is pretty raw, especially the chorus. You can hear easily how Chester's voice crack etc. Seems like no pitch correction or any stuff like that, at least on chorus. Chorus is pure raw Chazzy voice.

Bass track and guitar track is in bad quality, but I like both tracks.

Is it only me or Rob didn't even touch toms during the track?

It was only me, he played a bit toms. Amazing drum track, one of their best.