New Linkin Park Music Preview + More

[AndOne]

It also sounds like it could've been WRITTEN in about ten seconds too. Drop tune the guitar, dial in an assload of distortion, play some staccato powerchords with one finger, and have the drummer play snare/hi-hat on 1 and 3 and the bass drum on 2 and 4...WE HAVE A SONG GUYS!

I'll be sure to forward your opinion to my mom back home though, she's certified in medical coding and works for an audiologist. I bet she could get you some great deals on hearing aids. :lol:

I didn't know any song easy to write automatically equated to it being "hilariously awful". Thanks for the head up man! Edited by Qwerty18

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It also sounds like it could've been WRITTEN in about ten seconds too. Drop tune the guitar, dial in an assload of distortion, play some staccato powerchords with one finger, and have the drummer play snare/hi-hat on 1 and 3 and the bass drum on 2 and 4...WE HAVE A SONG GUYS!

I'll be sure to forward your opinion to my mom back home though, she's certified in medical coding and works for an audiologist. I bet she could get you some great deals on hearing aids. :lol:

Would it even matter if it sounded like it could've been written in 10 seconds or 5 seconds? All that matters is how it sounds not how difficult it is to make. If someone likes how it sounds just let it be. No need to be a douche.

I think this album is really gonna polarize a lot of the LP fanbase. There are fans like me who love the heavy shit and couldn't be more happy about this direction, and then there are the fans who love the softer, melodic, more complex music like ATS. Honestly, though, I don't know why everyone thinks the whole album will be heavy like this snippet. I think there will definitely be some more softer, melodic songs on the album, but the heavier songs will definitely play the prominent role.

I think this album is really gonna polarize a lot of the LP fanbase. There are fans like me who love the heavy shit and couldn't be more happy about this direction, and then there are the fans who love the softer, melodic, more complex music like ATS. Honestly, though, I don't know why everyone thinks the whole album will be heavy like this snippet. I think there will definitely be some more softer, melodic songs on the album, but the heavier songs will definitely play the prominent role.

THIS!

Just read a post at LPA. there's one new member and this is what he said.

"Hey guys, I am quite new on LPA, but I am an active user on the another LP related forum.

I just want to post a picture I have revieved today. Please, don't ask me who sent it to me, and don't ask me if I believe it is true or not. I can only tell you that I am familiar with lot of show/concert dates before they are official thanks to this guy. However, he also said the picture is "second-handed", and he is not sure about the origin, so, who knows.

Enough said, here you go."

The username is "Lorenn"

http://www.lpassociation.com/forums/attach...mentid=6968.jpg

PS: Not sure if this thing already posted here. Sorry.

IIKXIVVIXIV = 2K14614 solved. 14.06.2014.

2K = probably 2000, all the rest are roman numbers.

---

Edit: just saw your post MrCinder.

So, it's probably the release date for the album as we already thought based on the video preview. but the question now is what is "Straonit"?

IIKXIVVIXIV = 2K14614 solved. 14.06.2014.

2K = probably 2000, all the rest are roman numbers.

---

Edit: just saw your post MrCinder.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thought possible date from the numerals :P

Also, googled Straonit and got nothing. There was a deleted twitter account, but that's pretty much it :\

Edit: Googling the numerals had produced nothing but a food blog on tumblr, unlike with Living Things

Edited by MrCinder

You guys, I highly doubt the album will be released on June 14, 2014. Albums do not come out on Saturdays in the US, they come out on Tuesdays. Maybe in another country, but I am not sure. I honestly think 6.14 just meant the album will come out in June 2014, not specifically the 14th of June. I believe LP did that with LT using 6.12 and also using 9.10 for ATS.

I think this code is something far greater.