LIVING THINGS Remix Subscription

deko_lp

If you preordered LIVING THINGS from LinkinPark.com, you will have noticed you get a subscription to get one remix a month from LIVING THINGS tracks.

The first remix is now available: 'BURN IT DOWN (RAC remix)'

Edit: Second remix is now available: 'BURN IT DOWN (Paul Van Dyk mix)'

Edit 8/7/12: Third remix is now available: 'BURN IT DOWN (Swoon Remix)'

Edit 9/11/12: Fourth remix is now available: 'UNTIL IT BREAKS (Datsik Remix)'

Edit 10/1/12: Fifth remix is now available: 'ROADS UNTRAVELED (Rad Omen Remix feat. Bun B )' Also the band has a fanmix 'BURN IT DOWN (Bobina Remix)' that they wanted to share.

Edit: 11/1/12: Sixth remix is now available 'UNTIL IT BREAKS (Money Mark Remix)'

Edit: 12/20/12: Seventh remix is now available 'POWERLESS (Enferno Remix)'

Get it here: http://livingthings.linkinpark.com/

Thoughts?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've listened to the remix a few times now and it's pretty awesome, it's like outer space sounding, in a good way. At least IMO. Took me forever to find out where to redeem my code!

Okay, so I literally just pre-ordered the album a minute ago (via the LPL link of course), but the remix wasn't available, just Burn it Down. Should I wait for it, or should I find it somewhere else?

I just listened to the remix and I honestly don't see what all the negativity is about. I think it's an awesome remix and does what a remix should - put the song in a different light. This is already better than a lot of ATS-era remixes.

Edit: I also updated the remix list in the General Linkin Park Discussion forum.

Edited by leftshoe18

You should not listen and thank me later.

Stop being a fucking tool, I'm asking a legitimate question, fuck off. I paid twenty five dollars for this pre-order and I don't want to be shafted because I pre-ordered one fucking day after the remix was mailed out.

So fuck you.

Stop being a fucking tool, I'm asking a legitimate question, fuck off. I paid twenty five dollars for this pre-order and I don't want to be shafted because I pre-ordered one fucking day after the remix was mailed out.

So fuck you.

EPIC.

So fuck you.

Wow.

So...

The

Posted Image

It Down remix is pretty okay, I guess. >_>

Edited by Reflectionist