LIVING THINGS Remix Subscription

deko_lp

LPU12 is going to be 10 unheard demos, not remixes. Thank god. If it were remixes, I would not renew my membership. And if it were live, they better be HQ stuff from 2000-2004 that we have never heard before and are extremely rare.

+ it will be a lot from the MtM sessions... but we're slightly off topic :x

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

2005: Fort Minor Militia offers a monthly download of an exclusive track for first-year members. It turns into a disorganized mess, with the downloads abruptly stopping after 8 months with no explanation given.

2012: Linkin Park offers a monthly download of a remix to people who pre-ordered Living Things through their website. It turns into a disorganized mess, with many people never receiving emails to download the remixes, many remixes coming out weeks late, and the program apparently disappearing in December with no explanation given, despite the program not being finished (what happened to the winners of the Lost in the Echo remix contest?).

I'm thinking LP really should avoid the monthly download concept like the plague in the future.

Edited by Astat

I'm thinking LP really should avoid the monthly download concept like the plague in the future.

or just work like fuck to have it done properly. i guess they simply have an automated database that sends out emails to logged addresses? is that sort of thing really that hard to make work properly!?

MCR's Conventional Weapons has worked with no problems for me whatsoever (I can't speak for others though) and they're on the same label, why is it so hard for LP (arguably a bigger band) to get access to similar, functional software...?

or just work like fuck to have it done properly. i guess they simply have an automated database that sends out emails to logged addresses? is that sort of thing really that hard to make work properly!?

MCR's Conventional Weapons has worked with no problems for me whatsoever (I can't speak for others though) and they're on the same label, why is it so hard for LP (arguably a bigger band) to get access to similar, functional software...?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ that's why.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ that's why.

do you think My Chemical Romance have money ...?

it's the same label, but their system has worked flawlessly. plus MCR are much less popular on a global stage than LP these days, how can LP be messing this up so majorly while other bands do a similar thing without any problems?

I think it's ok. Very much a club song with a good beat, but really just an instrumental with "Powerless" thrown in occasionally.

I wish LP had done at least one of these.

It's a one minute instrumental which repeats 6 times...

Well, we've still got the January remix coming according to the email, so maybe that one will be the LP remix. Or whichever one is supposed to be the last one.

Didn't they say that they're going to release 9 remixes? So the fan remix of LITE is the only one left...

do you think My Chemical Romance have money ...?

it's the same label, but their system has worked flawlessly. plus MCR are much less popular on a global stage than LP these days, how can LP be messing this up so majorly while other bands do a similar thing without any problems?

I didn't say that the Label itself is about the money. Someone in-lp-basecamp clearly screwed up that's why this is not working as it should work. And also, LPU: forum problems, major chat problems and even Adam said something about money (some too expensive things). So you (we) want a proper remix send-out system and LPU wants proper band chat. Both cost money.

I didn't say that the Label itself is about the money. Someone in-lp-basecamp clearly screwed up that's why this is not working as it should work. And also, LPU: forum problems, major chat problems and even Adam said something about money (some too expensive things). So you (we) want a proper remix send-out system and LPU wants proper band chat. Both cost money.

ok, true I guess LP has it's LPU to consider.

I think I'd be more pissed off to pay for a yearly subscription only to find out the band was only planning one date in my countr- oh wait, sorry US fans!

ok, true I guess LP has it's LPU to consider.

I think I'd be more pissed off to pay for a yearly subscription only to find out the band was only planning one date in my countr- oh wait, sorry US fans!

That'll teach us about buying LPU memberships. Edited by SomedudeRemix