LIVING THINGS Remix Subscription

deko_lp

So Burn It Down again. Downloading right now, but I was disappointed to see BID AGAIN. Maybe it will be epic, but still..

However, Adam did a chat today and said there will be other remixes besides Burn It Down, and that he believes there will be at least one for Lost In the Echo.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the name of the new remix? Is it another one from the BID remix EP or something new? I need to know so that I can update the remix list.

'BURN IT DOWN (Swoon Remix)'

I'm going to try and keep the main post of this thread updated with all the remixes we're getting from this.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New remix is sick. This is what I was expecting of all of them. First one that has made me want to get up and dance. I'm glad they seem to be progressively getting better as this goes. Now I can't wait for November!

As for the fanmix, it was pretty good. I think I liked it more then some of the other BID mixes, but really it sounded like a weird hybrid of all the BID fanmixes to me. I do like that Bobina did more with it then some of the other mixers did.

What did you guys think? Have a favorite?