LIVING THINGS Remix Subscription

deko_lp

Why the fuck would the band release only Burn It Down remixes. That is not Living Things Remixed at all. I hate Burn It Down as it is, and I don't want remixes that I can listen to on YouTube before the remix is even sent to the people that pre-ordered. I haven't even got an email with a DL yet.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this remix more then the other BID remix, but I was pissed when I opened my email to see that it was BID AGAIN. Also Mike posted a youtube link to this yesterday so it doesn't matter if you preordered or not. I know that these mixes get out anyways but I'm paying for this, so you could at least give me a day before letting everyone hear it.

The next email better not be BID again...

I actually prefer this remix more than the other one because it does more than swap out the instrumental. It's still a lame dance remix though, and it's still BID, so...

Who else is disappointed by LIVING THINGS REMIXED so far, eh?

I think we will just get 8 remixes from the BID CD. I'm almost positive. I've listened to most of them already from LPA and they aren't anything special. Bummer.

I think the Hahn remix is the best of all. By far.

Edited by Geki

Nice.. A bad song and a bunch of bad remixes... Nothing special.. That sucks...

Hann's remix might be the best in there.. Slightly improved the original song..

All that's left is a dubstep remix... /sarcasm

Edited by jako

It's not Hahn it's Hann. Just thought I'd say that so that nobody thinks there's a Mr. Hahn remix on here.

Haha, my bad, I totally read it as Hahn before I noticed it wasn't.

Sucks it is an other BID remix, especially since the remix promo CD is available, I mean I didn't participated into it, I bought my LT copy elsewhere, but such things should be more 'exclusive' hope the others will be other songs.

Edited by Jesper

The real value of this disc are the instrumental and acapella tracks IMO. I've gone and ordered a copy of this disc since a) I was having trouble finding it online (with those two tracks) and b ) because it's always nice to have rare tracks like these in a lossless format. Hope they post quick!

Edited by Narc85

The real value of this disc are the instrumental and acapella tracks IMO. I've gone and ordered a copy of this disc since a) I was having trouble finding it online (with those two tracks) and b ) because it's always nice to have rare tracks like these in a lossless format. Hope they post quick!

Yeah, the acapella and the instrumental is the only interesting thing with these tracks.. And maybe Hann's remix.. Everything else just bad..

This could be the biggest bullshit move in LP history if we really are getting all BID remixes for the subscription. Even worse than the LPU 7.0 CD. Wow. I have the entire CD and none of them remotely stood out to me.

The remixes will probably just focus on whatever single is out during a given period...most of LP's official remixes in recent years have been of single tracks (What I've Done, Leave Out All the Rest, The Catalyst, Waiting For the End). I bet we get a Lost in the Echo remix either next month or September.

The remixes will probably just focus on whatever single is out during a given period...most of LP's official remixes in recent years have been of single tracks (What I've Done, Leave Out All the Rest, The Catalyst, Waiting For the End). I bet we get a Lost in the Echo remix either next month or September.

Good thinking. I hope we do get a LITE remix when it officially becomes a single.