Leave Out All The Rest/Shadow Of The Day/Iridescent – Ballad Medley

The Catalyst

LOST IN THE ECHO – 2012 intro

Numb

What I’ve Done

One Step Closer

———————–

BURN IT DOWN

A Place For My Head – voted by the fans. had the choice between In The End and A Place for My Head

Bleed It Out – with Drum Solo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back, pretty awesome show. Especially the 2 surprises in the encore, I swear its as if someone heard me and they played apfmh for me lol but really it was a controversial poll, from where I stood it was louder that they wanted 'in the end' lol I'm sorry that I couldn't be able to do the live twitter as my twitter app had problems lately hence why I didn't ask ppl to follow me coz I didn't want their accounts hacked like mine was the other week. Anyway I look forward to seeing linkin park again down the track but my lil nephews gunna go to sound wave on Friday to see them, Metallica and others. So yep it's set a with apfmh (ext outro) instead of in the end plus bio with awesome rob solo

Has anyone ever thought their would be a full set without 'in the end'? I'm sure there will be some unhappy customers but again I'm just happy to see apfmh pop it's big head where it counts, crowd were really into it. Btw mike went in the crowd for apfmh bridge and Chester did same for big final chorus of bio.

Just got back. Was awesome. A lot of people were yelling out to them, including me, to play both In The End and APFMH when Mike asked, but then he turned around and said we can't have both. :( I personally thought In The End had the louder cheer, but I was glad we got APFMH over it. I was itching to hear it and it was amazing.

For me the highlight was Lost In The Echo. I haven't heard it live before and it was fucking incredible. Castle of Glass didn't live up to the expectations live as I had hoped and it was probably the one song I was looking forward to most. Still sounded pretty good though.

All in all a great night, would have liked more variety in the setlist, but solid nevertheless.

Don't worry I'm not complaining about setlists ;) tho at the same time there's nothing wrong with freshning the list up a little so brings a lil more life into it. I suppose the question now with linkin park playing their last headline show currently as of writing, makes you wonder if any songs from living things yet to play live will ever see the light of day ala Robot Boy

Holy shit, the impossible happened. They replaced In The End which has been played at every show the last million years for APFMH. Hell yes, epic. I'll take it all day. Set A just got 10x better with it. With You, Points, APFMH, VICTIMIZED (w/ QWERTY), Given Up...all in Set A. Great!!! Nice job LP.

Is this the beginning of them realizing they don't have to play every "single" every show? Just swapping ITE for APFMH makes the encore a million times better. Really fucking cool they did this.

I wonder if Shinoda lurked on the forums recently and saw all the talk about APFMH..... Similar to what happened with LFY/LOATR in Fall 2010 in Europe.

WOW this is a historic moment for the band

they must be so fucking bored to play it, im happy for them

but a lot of casual fans are going to miss it

but i would take APLACE anyday instead of any track

Yep! Seems the casual fans will definitely miss it but hey, the band has been everywhere in the world almost the last 12 years for you to see it so hey it's time to switch it up and play something different! APFMH isn't played much 2004-now, just a few tours. I'd rather have APFMH than any other song, like you. Great track.

Added the drum solo note to BIO. The encore suddenly is a lot better.