6th Album/Mall Soundtrack

Skipees

MTM=rock? What bro?

First:I'm not talking about genre.I'm talking about Adrenaline and Energy. :)

Second:I have two favorite song from LP.one of them is With You and the other one is No More Sorrow.I love other songs,but these two are talking about the truth of my life.in other hand LP worst song is from MTM ,too.In Between is the worst LP's song I've ever heard.so it's a rock album. :)

Edited by lpplus

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First:I'm not talking about genre.I'm talking about Adrenaline and Energy. :)

Second:I have two favorite song from LP.one of them is With You and the other one is No More Sorrow.I love other songs,but these two are talking about the truth of my life.in other hand LP worst song is from MTM ,too.In Between is the worst LP's song I've ever heard.so it's a rock album. :)

Also I'm not talking about the genre. This album isn't LP too like ATS.

Woo man, go back to the school and continue your english study because you don't understand what I said LOL. I just try to said FOR MEEEEEE the band is so much better than in the ht/meteora/m2m days. I can't have an opinion because of "hate" but you can talk shit about LGM? hahahaha. So much different opinion in this topic that's why we started this "war"... <_<

Oh and MrXEROLP. How old are you man? 13 who got his m2m copy from his mom and listen it all day ? :D

Dude, now you're just intentionally being a tool. It's fine to think songs like Castle of Glass suck, but there's no reason to throw out tons of derogatory language while doing it. Makes me think you're the real 13 year old here. Chill out with the personal attacks, this isn't the website for that.

if someone wants to say hello, dedicate a song to someone, sell something, buy something, change something, trade something, to adopt a dog, adopt a child, to trade stocks, to ask about the weather, in the summer, in Alaska, lend baked chicken recipes, or a recipe for a cocktail, or even if you lost the phone number of your favorite pizza, if you just want to fight or argue, make fun of other people, make fun with other people, to make a fool of yourself, play snooker, consult a good movie, buy tickets to the opera, play hide and seek, post a song you've written, mind fuck, fuck, talk, be silent, shout, scream, fart, cry, laugh or start a meme.

laugh at someone's age,

his english,

him.

humiliate yourself to dirt.

lower the level of conversation.

lower the level of the forum.

This Is The Place.

----------------------------------------------

after the first page, the conversation far away from the topic. if i could i just lock this topic. but i can't. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Edited by Skipees

Calm down Skipees. We just talk about music nothing serious ;)

i'm very calm, when he attacks you i defended you. you've waited until he apologize, and then you started to humiliate him. BIG HERO.

almost day ago:

Wow, this thread is whipping itself up into a shitstorm.

sometimes you're just like prophet of doom. :lol: Edited by Skipees

They put out some albums. "Minutes to Midnight", "A Thousand Suns", and "Living Things". You might've heard of them?

Have you read anything I have been posting? My point was basically that LP evolved with MTM/ATS and then took a huge step BACKWARDS with LT. I love MTM and ATS, I have been defending them left and right! I mean I do like their older albums of coarse, they're in my heart, I grew up with them, but I just think LP should have kept going with their new sound after ATS instead of going a bit backwards.

Have you read anything I have been posting? My point was basically that LP evolved with MTM/ATS and then took a huge step BACKWARDS with LT. I love MTM and ATS, I have been defending them left and right! I mean I do like their older albums of coarse, they're in my heart, I grew up with them, but I just think LP should have kept going with their new sound after ATS instead of going a bit backwards.

Every album since the other has been an evolution in one way or another (musical, stylistic, artistic, lyrical). Case closed. Mall soundtrack should be cool too.

Woo man, go back to the school and continue your english study because you don't understand what I said LOL. I just try to said FOR MEEEEEE the band is so much better than in the ht/meteora/m2m days. I can't have an opinion because of "hate" but you can talk shit about LGM? hahahaha. So much different opinion in this topic that's why we started this "war"... <_<

Oh and MrXEROLP. How old are you man? 13 who got his m2m copy from his mom and listen it all day ? :D

"ok" I don't wanna get kicked out from this site,fighting w/ psycho ppl,you used the word "was"..I'm 11 years old.

in the history of lpl,this dude or girl is the most stupid person I've talked,I respect each & every member,soul,qwerty95k,usman,rahul,aarving,geki,lpplus,dimitry,andone,mark, & most importantly lgraham,you guys are the best mates on this site,because I've had a chat w/ you,talking about my "ENGLISH",I feel proud I can speak 4 languages of my own country,I can write,I can speak.this comment is going far away from the thread,this site is my second home,this guy > chris bought me here,& for years,I didn't sign up,because I didn't know it was a website w/ forums also,I don't wanna get banned,already I've 50% warning because of an unknown mistake,I used a word for japaneese ppl,w/out knowing it was a word used to insult them,then lgraham told me,I'm ok w/ everything,insult me,no prob,but I'm telling you,if I got banned,I'll show you what is my age.stop this conversation,get back to the topic,do not reply to my post.PLEASE!!!!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!!! I'm sorry if I used some bad words for you,I don't even know your username,so whoever you're.do this> "GET BACK TO THE TOPIC"

"ok" I don't wanna get kicked out from this site,fighting w/ psycho ppl,you used the word "was"..I'm 11 years old.

in the history of lpl,this dude or girl is the most stupid person I've talked,I respect each & every member,soul,qwerty95k,usman,rahul,aarving,geki,lpplus,dimitry,andone,mark, & most importantly lgraham,you guys are the best mates on this site,because I've had a chat w/ you,talking about my "ENGLISH",I feel proud I can speak 4 languages of my own country,I can write,I can speak.this comment is going far away from the thread,this site is my second home,this guy > chris bought me here,& for years,I didn't sign up,because I didn't know it was a website w/ forums also,I don't wanna get banned,already I've 50% warning because of an unknown mistake,I used a word for japaneese ppl,w/out knowing it was a word used to insult them,then lgraham told me,I'm ok w/ everything,insult me,no prob,but I'm telling you,if I got banned,I'll show you what is my age.stop this conversation,get back to the topic,do not reply to my post.PLEASE!!!!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!!! I'm sorry if I used some bad words for you,I don't even know your username,so whoever you're.do this> "GET BACK TO THE TOPIC"

1) Good for you standing up for yourself

2) HELL YEAH I'M FIRST

3) PLEASE GET BACK ON THE FUCKING TOPIC!!! THANK YOU

Good ol' LPL. Nice to see the place is still its usual self.

For some reason, the Mall soundtrack doesn't...seem real to me? Maybe it's because we have no information about it or the movie. They're just things that I'm told exist but have no proof of. But a full Linkin Park soundtrack does interest me.

Good ol' LPL. Nice to see the place is still its usual self.

For some reason, the Mall soundtrack doesn't...seem real to me? Maybe it's because we have no information about it or the movie. They're just things that I'm told exist but have no proof of. But a full Linkin Park soundtrack does interest me.

http://www.lpassociation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38492

Joe Hahn: Look out for "Mall," it’s a film that I directed and the band is currently doing the soundtrack for. It’s independent, it’s great, it’s delicious, it’s got a lot of cool actors in it, and it’s going to have awesome music.

Well yeah, I know it was announced and that Joe's directing it. But "awesome music" and "cool actors" and "it's great" isn't exactly any real info you know? They haven't talked about a release schedule or what it's about or shown a trailer or really anything substantial. Which is weird because if I'm not mistaken, Joe seemed to imply that the movie was already done.

Edited by Xero21