6th Album/Mall Soundtrack

Skipees

is it possible that the break from tours this year, it's because the recording of the Mall Soundtrack and not the 6th album?

maybe the band "Saves" some Living Thing songs to play them in end-2013 - beginning-2014, and only after that they will record the new album?

any thoughts?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LP should just release like a live CD/DVD, the Mall soundtrack and then their contract with Warner may be up. If not, then release a fucking b-side or greatest hits album if they have to. LP needs to evolve. They can only truly evolve by going independent.

I think Mike mentioned it on twitter a while ago that they are working on the soundtrack. That they continue with that in the bigger upcoming break is just assumption so far I think.

I can see them making a soundtrack album similar what Mike did with The Raid, part instrumental for the actual score part and some real songs. Like a title song, song for the credits etc.

I heard that they get back in the studio again after Japan and not continue the tour.

LP should just release like a live CD/DVD, the Mall soundtrack and then their contract with Warner may be up. If not, then release a fucking b-side or greatest hits album if they have to. LP needs to evolve. They can only truly evolve by going independent.

They're going to be completely fucked if they go independent. No budget. They'll have to tour perpetually to keep their income steady, and as we already know, their live shows are becoming shittier and more sparse as the years go by. Going independent will sink their ship completely.

I suppose this soundtrack will be a cool project. I'm not sure how much I care about new music, though.

They're going to be completely fucked if they go independent. No budget. They'll have to tour perpetually to keep their income steady, and as we already know, their live shows are becoming shittier and more sparse as the years go by. Going independent will sink their ship completely.

I suppose this soundtrack will be a cool project. I'm not sure how much I care about new music, though.

Shittier? No. Sparse? Extremely.

one thing is to be here just saying shit about the setlists and mistakes in the show

but another is being at the concert and having the best time of your life

I'd be on board with you, probably, if they had come anywhere fucking near me during that pathetic-ass excuse for a US tour.

You have to travel to see LP if you want to go. I have traveled nearly 3 hours for most LP shows I have been to, and I also have done a 12 hour drive to Edgefest to see them. I drove 9 hours to see DBS at Ulalume. Sometimes you have to do it. It sucks but if you live in a small town in the middle of nowhere like I do you have to do it.

That's rad, let me just get on my bicycle, divert the very limited college funds I have towards going to a concert by band I've been giving progressively less shits about for the past two years, and ride my ass to Georgia.

Simple as that, right?

Christ. Didn't expect to get jumped by you people for being frustrated with LP's shit-ass touring schedule.

New album,Plz I don't want a song like "LIES GREED MISERY" anymore.thing I hate the most in "brad's live performance,the most fav guy in the band & guitar is sick.I like coldplay's song,because their guitar is always visible to hear,like take example of Road to revolution's Breaking the habit,his guitar was very good @ that day,but now a days,I watch him standing w/ a guitar,nothing else,I want to hear his guitar in clear sound,like Rock am Ring,Live in Texas,after 2009,he's gone,may be I'm wrong,because I don't even know names of his guitars,Am I right?