08.09.2012 - Carson, CA, Home Depot Center

hahninator

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for sharing Nick! Bummer to hear that Chester was not better than ever but I expect that considering his own personal history of performances and the style of music he sings on a regular basis.

And a quick shout out to the hilarious beggar/chooser people who are dying for a rip or a link, then immediately complain about the file size, download speed, format, etc. 11 gigs is a hefty D/L but I'm in!

And a quick shout out to the hilarious beggar/chooser people who are dying for a rip or a link, then immediately complain about the file size, download speed, format, etc. 11 gigs is a hefty D/L but I'm in!

You learn to ignore those messages after awhile.

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! :lol:

Top work dude, much appreciated :)

And yep, would be very interested in the Incubus half as well as the Inside Living Things component - I've only been able to pay for and *attempt* to download that from Xbox Live, but it keeps downloading about half of the file and say 100%. Emailed MS support and they've never got back to me :(

Looking forward to seeing the gig in HD later tonight once the download has finished!

I have to say I am amazed some people here think Chester voice sounded bad I been to a ton of shows like some of you here and he and the whole band sounded awesome live at this show more so the a few others I went to. They had great energy and this show comes 2nd to MSG that I went to and that show was incredible.

It's fine with me because in person when it's turned up and loud as hell, you can't tell at all. He didn't sound bad at any of the 6 (well 7) shows I saw this tour and listening to the DSPs, he sounds really rough at some parts of some songs. Never noticed it in person. Bring on the heavy songs.

APFMH, Given Up, Faint, VICTIMIZED (w/ QWERTY), etc...keep 'em all. Bring in By Myself lol. Fuck it, play the heavy shit. Band sounds GREAT this tour.

I have the Cinci DSP and Chester sound freaking awesome. There's slight moments, but 95% hes on. I honestly think Chester had some kind of head cold. Me and my girlfriend kind of thought the same haha. But who knows. Your not going to be awesome every night of the tour, but they are kicking ass this tour. The only way they could kill this one is if they played QWERTY in full lol. :lol:

You learn to ignore those messages after awhile.

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! :lol:

Thanks so much for the torrent, it downloaded in about 5 hours for me and I will be seeding all night. Great quality for a great show!!! I don't see what the issue is with Chester's voice??? I thought he sounded fine and besides I would rather they sound rough or out of key on occasion and know they are actually singing live....unlike all the MTV/Pop drones that lip sync all the time. LP Rocks!!

Edited by trueblue

Top work dude, much appreciated :)

And yep, would be very interested in the Incubus half as well as the Inside Living Things component - I've only been able to pay for and *attempt* to download that from Xbox Live, but it keeps downloading about half of the file and say 100%. Emailed MS support and they've never got back to me :(

Looking forward to seeing the gig in HD later tonight once the download has finished!

Incubus will go up tonight probably. Ran out of time last night and had to be at work early this morning. Be prepared as it's just about the same size as LP, only a couple of minutes difference in their set times.

Hasn't that making of been out since before the album was even officially released? People are acting like it's something new!

I never said anything about it being new, only asked if people wanted it as it's likely an upgrade to what's floating out there now.

thank you so much Nick :)

if it's legal bring it on ;)

Seeing as another fansite has it on their YT with no repercussions, I don't see any harm in offering an upgrade. Torrent will go up here, probably in the video downloads section. Should be a little over 2GB or so, so it's fairly download friendly.

I never said anything about it being new, only asked if people wanted it as it's likely an upgrade to what's floating out there now.

Precisely. The YouTube version, while definitely sufficient, isn't exactly HD. Not sure if the AXS broadcast was upscaled to HD but looked pretty clear on the uStream stream (even though that was generally quite poor). Most definitely an upgrade all round :)

And thanks for Incubus dude. File size is no drama for me. Surprised to see so many having problems with the file size? I thought us Aussies were way behind in terms of net technology/speeds :D