08.09.2012 - Carson, CA, Home Depot Center

hahninator

On the 8th, the Honda Civic Tour featuring Linkin Park, Incubus and MUTEMATH rolls in to the Home Depot Center in Carson, CA on the campus of California State University. The venue is 10 miles south of Los Angeles, meaning this is serving at the home stop on the tour for both Linkin Park and Incubus. This is also the largest venue on the tour, holding 27,000 people. Wow! Linkin Park has never played here before so this will be their first stop in Carson, but we all know they've played 10 miles north in Los Angeles a million times before, most recently (not counting their Third Encore rehearsal sets) in May for the Music For Relief / Power The World benefit show at the House Of Blues (show page here).

At the last show in Mountain View on the 7th, the band played US Set B. We would usually guess that this show would get another setlist but due to the Edmonton setlist picture saying "US Set B TV", we think that Carson will get that setlist. Why? Because the show will be shown live on AXS TV at 7:00pm PST, both LP and Incubus. Here is our chance to get a proshot video of Mike Einziger on 'Bleed It Out', a proshot video of 'IN MY REMAINS', 'LOST IN THE ECHO' and more!

On the day of the Mountain View show, the Honda Civic Tour Twitter posted, "We've heard rumblings of a possible collab between @linkinpark and @incubusband. Will it be at today's show in Mountain View?#HondaCivicTour". It is unknown whether they meant the Mike Einziger/'Bleed It Out' collaboration or if they meant something different. What we do know is that there are only TWO shows left for Brandon Boyd to come out on a Linkin Park song and for Chester to join Incubus on a song! How sad would it be if the entire tour went by without either?

Here is the best video yet of 'Bleed It Out' with Mike Einziger - thanks to Daniel for the find! Einziger is SHREDDING! One of the best collaborations the band has ever done, in our opinion.

Is anyone from LPLive going to the show today? M&G for anyone? Remember, this show is one of five, well now four since Noblesville was released yesterday mysteriously, shows on the tour that will not have a DSP (Wantagh, Tinley Park, Mountain View, and Carson).

After this show, the last date of the Honda Civic Tour falls in Chula Vista, CA on the 10th. Linkin Park then goes to Mexico to play MTV World Stage in Monterrey on the 12th and headlines Arena Ciudad de México in Mexico City on the 14th. For the full tour information for 2012 including past dates and setlists as well as future tour dates, click here.

SETLIST:

01. TINFOIL (2012 Version)

02. Faint (Ext. Outro)

03. Papercut

04. Given Up (Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note)

05. With You (2012 Ext. Intro; 2012 Scratch Outro)

06. Somewhere I Belong (2012 Intro)

07. IN MY REMAINS (False Start)

08. New Divide (Intro Mess up)

09. VICTIMIZED (w/ QWERTY)

10. Points Of Authority

11. LIES GREED MISERY

12. Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro w/ 'Until It Breaks' Rap; Ext. Outro)

13. Breaking The Habit

14. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent (Ballad Medley)

15. The Catalyst

16. LOST IN THE ECHO (2012 Intro)

17. Numb (Outro 'Numb/Encore' lyric tease (Mike/Chester))

18. What I've Done (Album Transition Intro; Sing-a-long Outro)

19. One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)

----------------------------------------------

20. BURN IT DOWN

21. In The End ('Pushing Me Away' Guitar Part)

22. Bleed It Out (Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Beastie Boys' 'Sabotage' & Mike Einziger; Ext. Outro)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF TINFOIL. No set b..

One last time.

• TINFOIL (2012 Version)
  • Faint (Ext. Outro)
  • Papercut
  • Given Up (Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note)
  • With You (2012 Ext. Intro; 2012 Scratch Outro)
  • Somewhere I Belong (2012 Intro)
  • IN MY REMAINS (False Start)
  • New Divide (Intro Messup)
  • VICTIMIZED (w/ QWERTY)
  • Points of Authority
  • LIES GREED MISERY
  • Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro w/ 'Until It Breaks' Rap; Ext. Outro)
  • Breaking the Habit
  • LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent (Ballad Medley)
  • The Catalyst
  • LOST IN THE ECHO (2012 Intro)
  • Numb (Outro 'Numb/Encore' lyric tease (Mike/Chester))
  • What I've Done (Album Transition Intro; Sing-a-long Outro)
  • One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)

----------------------------------------------

• BURN IT DOWN
  • In The End ('Pushing Me Away' Guitar Part)
  • Bleed It Out (Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Beastie Boys' 'Sabotage'; Ext. Outro)

Show Notes

- Brad's guitar was barely audible on the intro of 'Somewhere I Belong'.

- Joe messed up the intro of 'New Divide'.

- Mike rapped a verse from 'Until It Breaks' over the intro to 'Waiting For The End'.

- Mike talked about the interactive video for 'LOST IN THE ECHO' over the intro of the song.

- Mike and Chester both sang part of the lyrics to 'Numb/Encore' over the outro of 'Numb'.

- 'What I've Done' featured a sing-a-long outro. Mike continued the piano while the crowd sang "na na na na".

- - 'Bleed It Out' featured the Beastie Boys' 'Sabotage' bridge. Incubus's guitarist Mike Einziger came out after the 'Sabotage' portion of the bridge and jammed with the band on the song.

- Originally, the set was rumored to be "Set B TV" but turned out to be Set A.

Other Notes

- Both Incubus' and Linkin Park's sets were broadcasted on AXS TV.

- There were fireworks at the end of the show.

Edited by Soul