08.09.2012 - Carson, CA, Home Depot Center

hahninator

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why people have been criticsing Chester's voice on this. he's not sounding too bad in my opinion. the vid shows the band having a damn good time - Mike looks like he's loving it!

and sure, Chester's not great for most if IMR, but seriously, go to a show, then re-watch stuff of it on youtube, you'll notice you were probably dancing to nothing special, yet you enjoyed it...

Hooooooooly shit what a bad mix :/ Wish there was a DSP now. Mix makes it almost unbearable at times. VICTIMIZED sounds really bad.

I already thought I'm the only one :-D

Victimized sounds very strange.

Sometimes I have the impression, that parts of the backing tracks come from a "stage microphone" or something like that and it sounded pretty weird. Like In My Remains or New Divide for example...

HD Net / AXS TV are notorious (at least with me personally!) for sub-par audio mixes. The same thing happened with the handful of 311 concerts they have shown and also a Sublime with Rome performance that was god-awful. Rock in Rio is still my favorite LP proshot of the year :)

Hooooooooly shit what a bad mix :/ Wish there was a DSP now. Mix makes it almost unbearable at times. VICTIMIZED sounds really bad.

Definitely not the best. At the end of In my Remains you can hear clearly the playback sample..., but who cares, 1080i rocks! B)

BTW: It's very cool that Mike sings during the Iridescent playback bridge! :)

Edit: One positive effect from bad mixing, as a guitar player you could distinguish the different guitar parts. ;)

Edited by Sessin