Honda Civic Tour DSPs

lpu9

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone upload that shit... Don't post the link though, you'll get fucked.

where?? :unsure: :huh:

how can't anyone be more clearer (sigh,sigh,sigh)

6. Do not post links to officially released media files or ask others to post such links. See "Media Rules" section below for details. Failure to comply will result in appropriate action taken by the staff.

just a heads up ;)

please bare with us

Wow... the synth in IMR is so fucking beautiful, I did not notice it on the album version. Pooch mixed it EXCELLENTLY. And Victimized/Qwerty is fucking crazy epic, sounds better than album version. I like LITE too, but it doesn't translate live as well the other new songs. Awesome DSP, Bristow was good.

I said don't post the link... lol

we've had people who consistently request uploads suspended in the past - the previous DSP thread was great fun [/sarcasm]

to quote SergSlim from last time -

This indirect way of asking to upload licensed material isn't right. Still you're asking to break the rules. So please stop it.

if you can't find it yet, you can't find it yet - the DSP being up on LP's site does not mean it'll circulate instantly.

The DSP is AMAZING. But they cut out the 'Game Of Throne' intro. :/

Lovely. As was the case with the WJ&L situation, I refuse to download any of these DSPs then. Just went through my external HD a while back and deleted all of my incomplete live recordings. I don't have the time nor the desire to bother with stuff like this.

Edited by Astat

Lovely. As was the case with the WJ&L situation, I refuse to download any of these DSPs then. Just went through my external HD a while back and deleted all of my incomplete live recordings. I don't have the time nor the desire to bother with stuff like this.

Kind of agree... It really irritates me not having the 'full' show, even if it just an intro. I will still collect the DSP's from this tour that I attended, though. And not all shows are using the game of thrones intro, they didn't use it last night in Camden.

I think it's stupid to use music they can't get the rights to (or choose not to pay for) when it comes to the live shows and subsequent DSP releases. Especially for a band like LP that constantly and consistently creates new intros, outros, bridges, etc for their concerts. Having said that, missing the intro to the show doesn't bug me if it doesn't bleed into a different song. Still annoying though.

Haven't heard Bristow but pre-ordered Uncasbille and can't wait to hear it!!!

At the risk of sounding foolish, I'll ask anyways. My wife and I attended the Camden show and want the DSP for it. I thought I remembered reading somewhere that if you attended the show you could d/l the DSP using a code on your ticket or something? Am I very mistaken, or am I missing something? $10 isn't bad though, that set was rad.

At the risk of sounding foolish, I'll ask anyways. My wife and I attended the Camden show and want the DSP for it. I thought I remembered reading somewhere that if you attended the show you could d/l the DSP using a code on your ticket or something? Am I very mistaken, or am I missing something? $10 isn't bad though, that set was rad.

I don't believe the DSP's are included with the ticket this time around. On the "A Thousand Suns" tour DSP's were included for free if you sent a text message to the number displayed on the screen at your show. I think it was just a gimmick for that tour to promote the live downloads site. Hopefully they do it again!

I think that was in the early days of the DSP's when they were only available at the venue and not online.