The LIVING THINGS Leak

lakersfan13

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is without a doubt the best albu I ever heard in my life, I'm so addicted to this album. I'll be Gone has already been listened 20+ times, not bored one little bit and the rest of the albu is just perfection, masterpiece.. album of the f**king year! there I said it!

Listened to 4 songs so far, and not surprisingly, I'm disappointed. I just don't understand what this band is anymore. Experimenting is one thing, but why completely abandon what made people love you in the first place? Too many electronic beats, and songs that sound like the only goal was to be different. Weird stuff.

Listened to 4 songs so far, and not surprisingly, I'm disappointed. I just don't understand what this band is anymore. Experimenting is one thing, but why completely abandon what made people love you in the first place? Too many electronic beats, and songs that sound like the only goal was to be different. Weird stuff.

where have you been the last 5 years?

where have you been the last 5 years?

Been right here with everyone else. I was just hoping that they would trend back to their roots instead of moving further away from them. This isn't a cry for tons of guitars and HT type songs all the way through the record, but from what I've heard so far, IMO, this album is trying too hard to be different instead of concentrating on making great songs. Just my 2cents.

Damn, it looks like I missed a lot during the last hours... Actually, I wanted to wait until Friday, but after reading mostly positiv reviews, I'm gonna listen to it tomorrow.

So stoked and excited, I can't wait! Good night lol :)