LIVING THINGS Remix Subscription

deko_lp

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RAC mix is superior to the album version.

Not sure about that.

So, uh, does anyone know why I didn't get a link for the remix even though I pre-ordered? Should I just email support about it?

Not sure about that.

So, uh, does anyone know why I didn't get a link for the remix even though I pre-ordered? Should I just email support about it?

seems logical, I would.

lol, u mad.

lol, u douche.

But no seriously, you can broadcast your irrelevant opinion all over the forums, sure, fine, whatever, nothing wrong with that, but being a little bitch and replying to a question with an unintelligent statement that has nothing to do with the question? That irks me a bit. So yeah, I mad. Just a bit. Learn to be a prick only some of the time, shithead.

Edited by SomedudeRemix

lol, u douche.

But no seriously, you can broadcast your irrelevant opinion all over the forums, sure, fine, whatever, nothing wrong with that, but being a little bitch and replying to a question with an unintelligent statement that has nothing to do with the question? That irks me a bit. So yeah, I mad. Just a bit. Learn to be a prick only some of the time, shithead.

first phrase and last word were unnecessary. Please everyone calm down.

I suggest you writing to support, as you asked.

lol, u douche.

Say what you want but I never flamed anyone on the forums. It's not that hard to find the remix online either, Einstein.

Missing out on the first remix, to me, implied that there was something that went wrong with the pre-order. That's why I asked; I was wondering if anyone else had had the problem.

I'm done dealing with you. Threw LP support an email and they said that a download link would be mailed out on Friday. Dunno why it's going to take four days, but whatever.

It sounds very lackluster to me. I thought the musical energy of the original really drove the song and this is kinda like it's trying to hold back.

Overall unimpressed, I've seen LPL people do much better on some remixes in my opinion.

I did like that it took a new direction, just wasn't satisfied with that direction.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, it seemed like Mike was asking if fans wanted him to do the BID remix, and that there was already one lined up that would've been shelved if his was released (probably the RAC mix). I do wonder what Mike would've done with the song though, considering what he did with LOATR.

I'm only mildly excited for the next remix. It'll probably be sent out this Friday or something.

I bet it will just be a LGM remix, which kind of sucks. I don't think we will get the entire album remixed. And I was really hoping they would all be LP remixes, not from other artists. I tend to like Mike's remixes way more than other artists remixes in the past. Anyways, anyone remember when Mike wanted Incubus to make a death metal remix of one of LP's songs? I'm thinking that could happen with Victimized, if Incubus wants to do it.

Anyways, anyone remember when Mike wanted Incubus to make a death metal remix of one of LP's songs? I'm thinking that could happen with Victimized, if Incubus wants to do it.

Wow, didn't know that... But Incubus is not anywhere remotely to death metal O.o

Wow, didn't know that... But Incubus is not anywhere remotely to death metal O.o

I know, that was what I thought was weird as well. Hmm. Maybe they won't even do a remix. If was from that webcast chat a few months back with Mike from Incubus and Mike.