27.05.2012 - Landgraaf, Netherlands - Pinkpop

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they'll do an encore break at the headlining shows (Berlin, Bucharest, St. Petersburg). I like the fact they don't do encores at the festivals anymore because that means they play an extra song now.

yes so u can say it ;)

but adam said at LPU chat that in berlin they will only play 60-75 min.... but today they also should play 75 min ;)

hope is not gone :D

from what I looked up it won't be broadcasted at RaR but I can't find the source right now that said so...I saw a list with the concerts that would be broadcasted but LP was not on it...but that should be checked again to be sure because a lot is broadcasted live or afterwards, full or in parts

It was a very good performance. During The Catalyst, chester started sining too soon, and looked confused/stopper singing when he realised it. but the fact that he made a mistake made it somehow look very real/honest.

The setlist is really quite awesome. But I wish they replace Runaway. Basically with ANYTHING. That's such a shitty song and it's the only thing that is bad about this set.

For the performance, they are burning the stage down. Such a powerfull show.

P.S. Have fun on Pinkpop tonight, Jawnson!

Thanks!!!! :D

The show was friggin amazing!!! The energy level was high!!.

Chester complimented us for that high energy all the time.

The moshpits in the crowd were incredible.

There was one thing that throw Chester off. With the Catalyst, something went wrong and chester was singing off beat. You were hearing extra drums wich throw him really off. He made a signal towards rob like "what the fuck is going on?" and picked it up really good.

Also i had a meet and greet with the band, and spoke with Brad Delson.

Since this tour, they've deaded the whole "have-a-fan-playing-along-with-the-band-thing". Those are brads words. I asked him if i could play along on 1 song.

Brad was really cool and down to earth the whole time.

I've been hearing on the grapevine around here that it's not.

someone correct me if i'm wrong

Right, as of now it's not on the broadcast schedule, but as we all know, even the website states it, the schedule is subject to change any time, Rock in Rio was a good example.

For Rock am Ring it always changes a lot, it's never accurate until the day of the show and it still changes during the day.

I'm pretty sure we'll get at least some highlights, like we did in 07.

the lack of ATS songs is KILLING me.....I think maybe replace FTI with W&K and this setlist would be better

lol I think the majority of people would rather see Hybrid Theory songs than ATS, the ATS World Tour had all the ATS songs....some HT songs haven't been played in ages

lol I think the majority of people would rather see Hybrid Theory songs than ATS, the ATS World Tour had all the ATS songs....some HT songs haven't been played in ages

I LOVE all the Hybrid Theory songs, I just feel like the set slows down too much with FTI and W&K would be a good way to keep the energy up. Plus 3 Meteora songs in a row in kind of overkill, and 4 of the first 7 songs are Meteora tracks.

So after all i went to Pinkpop i left at 5pm home and i arrived just in time to go front stage (3min before they let people back in)

It was a stunning show but Lp live and Lp at a festival are pretty different i see.

Like on Werchter the crowd doesn't really go crazy although i managed to be in the pit in werchter and pinkpop :P (didn't want to with some valuable stuff in my pockets) The crowd was pretty cool not that active but when WID started they went crazy for the rest of the show. At festivals lp can't do the same to a crowd like Metallica,muse or Queens of the stone age, iron Maiden yet haha, i hope they ll be able to do it in the future!

So i recorded some video's and uploading now got a song or 7/8 in the next 3h everything ll be online...just check my uploaded video's

Posted Image

anyone interested in the "raw" files?

but going sleep already 4am i better start living at Florida time zone :unsure:

From ATS I'd pretty much like for BITS and Jornada to come back.

It always amuses me how them playing old songs always equals "best setlist ever"

Not for me :P

Same here, Its great that their bringing out old fan favourites but I'd personally prefer a few more ATS songs and maybe something like The Little Things Give You Away from MTM, we've only got one "slowish" paced song/medley. I understand the band want more high energy shows, but it wouldn't hurt to have a few more slower paced songs.

Right, as of now it's not on the broadcast schedule, but as we all know, even the website states it, the schedule is subject to change any time, Rock in Rio was a good example.

For Rock am Ring it always changes a lot, it's never accurate until the day of the show and it still changes during the day.

I'm pretty sure we'll get at least some highlights, like we did in 07.

I will be extremely bummed out if they don't at least do SOME pro-shot videos like in 2007, we had 9 pro-shot videos from that show, that's good enough for me. I miss when they used to air the full performances online like they did with LP in 2001 and 2004... RAR shows are always amazing and they're pretty much legendary among LP, so I'm sure this year won't be any different...

"we should use this song as a starter. and we also should try to add some fucking epic outro to that as well" - "as far as i know our songs used to have something called 'bridge'. maybe we should take that stuff and put it at the front and the back. Some people will go crazy about it." - "jesus, your idea is mindblasting, how do you get ideas like that?!" - "I don't know but it's fucking genius" - "so which songs do have a bridge?!" - "I heard 'wake' has a bridge, it's from meteora...." - "fuck yeah bridge in the front and the back and everyone will be like 'FUCK YEAH'"

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3ph7ro/