27.05.2012 - Landgraaf, Netherlands - Pinkpop

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Place for My Head (w/ Ext. Intro + Outro)

Given Up

Faint

With You (2012 Ext. Intro)

Runaway

From the Inside

Somewhere I Belong

LIES GREED MISERY

Points of Authority

Waiting for the End (w/ Until It Breaks Intro & Ext. Outro)

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/linkin-park/...s-5bdff784.html

I'm the one editing that... lol Thats why I'm asking if its correct :P

A Place for My Head (w/ Ext. Intro + Outro)

Given Up

Faint

With You (2012 Ext. Intro)

Runaway

From the Inside

Somewhere I Belong

LIES GREED MISERY

Points of Authority

Waiting for the End (w/ Until It Breaks Intro & Ext. Outro)

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/linkin-park/...s-5bdff784.html

What's the source on that? Could be just an LP fan trolling or something. 2012 Ext. Intro is a term we coined here so I'm sure it's someone that knows LPLive and likely isn't at the show...

I'm the one editing that... lol Thats why I'm asking if its correct :P

What's the source on that? Could be just an LP fan trolling or something. 2012 Ext. Intro is a term we coined here so I'm sure it's someone that knows LPLive and likely isn't at the show...

it will be edited for final ;) Edited by Steve

Haha Rock am Ring will go crazy! I actually can't understand why they didn't here in holland....maybe because the festival has a broader variety of music but also yesterday Rock in Rio seemed not soooo enthusiastic to me...when I saw what happened before at The Offspring I was quite surprised that they didn't go that crazy as well when LP played...but however Rock am Ring will definitely go crazy. I mean when all of those not really hardcore fans say "We want the old, real LP stuff" and so on the setlist from Rock in Rio would definitely get them crankin' up ;)

not to forget that there are a lot of hardcore fans such as me and some others who also posted here

Haha Rock am Ring will go crazy! I actually can't understand why they didn't here in holland....maybe because the festival has a broader variety of music but also yesterday Rock in Rio seemed not soooo enthusiastic to me...when I saw what happened before at The Offspring I was quite surprised that they didn't go that crazy as well when LP played...but however Rock am Ring will definitely go crazy. I mean when all of those not really hardcore fans say "We want the old, real LP stuff" and so on the setlist from Rock in Rio would definitely get them crankin' up ;)

not to forget that there are a lot of hardcore fans such as me and some others who also posted here

aggggggggrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee :D same at Rock Im Park :D