26.05.2012 - Lisboa, Portugal - Rock In Rio

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed most of the show.. I only saw the last 3 songs... bummer.. just got home.

But holy crap, that was the best performance of Papercut I have seen in the longest time... since the first half of the 2000s. Wow, I can't believe the setlist... and the one they played several nights ago too for that matter too. It's a dream come true for me considering how critical I was about the setlists during the Minutes to Midnight world tour and ever since then... Can't believe they lead with APFMH and closed with OSC. Sick stuff indeed. The old school fan in my concurs.

I just took a quick break from work and heard about 30 seconds of the "Papercut" chorus....holy shit, the crowd seemed loud! Can't wait to download this tonight!

Side note, if anyone wants the Limp Bizkit set, it was ripped & ready for download @ bizkitlive.co.cc

Thanks, I like again listen In The End ala Fred Durst. ;)

best performance since RaR 2004!!!!!

Exactly! (The two best SIB intro)

I'll say it again but that Papercut was mindblowing. Crowd tonight was sweet. Whoever got the band to play these older songs and still play the singles in an incredible setlist is a genius. Very impressed and very jealous of Europe.

The best setlist ever. I like Hollywood's setlist, but this setlist i love. :) Lies Greed Misery sounds better than studio version. A Place For My Head - come back! Yeah!

I want to hear this songs in Warsaw. I can't wait.

Edited by blackout.

If the USA doesn't get this setlist, or one VERY close to it, I will sob epic tears. No lie. That was one of the best shows from LP that I've seen in a long time. Amazing amazing amazing. Papercut was sick, LGM sounded really nice live, the medley is EPIC, oh course APFMH and the intro, just wow. This rivals RaR 04 IMO.

Edit: Did mean to say that BID was the low point. Very low. Its not a good live song to me.