26.05.2012 - Lisboa, Portugal - Rock In Rio

You missed a hell of a show.. And may I say that your avatar is just awesome? Radiohead rule!

Yes, Radiohead are fucking awesome. Def my fav band right now (sorry LP :P).

I kinda wish LP would bring a few more songs from ATS back,but besides that, great setlist.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back on topic.... I don't know if they'll drop a song for LIES GREED MISERY, it's kinda short. but if they do... i guess Blackout will be dropped, in order to not force too much chester's voice.

Hahah... i was right after all... Blackout was dropped, LIES GREED MISERY enters into the setlist.

I wasn't able to watch the show, so i'm watching it right now through youtube. AMAZING SETLIST! I love it. ¬¬i couldn't see it because there was a blackout in most places of our city due to a storm =w=.

I just watched some of the songs again and I'm still not over this setlist. The APFMH intro is amazing, Chester completely loses his mind at the end of the song. And With You... wow, this made me bouncing up and down in my room again!

For some reason the return of the POA studio version makes me really happy as well as that amazing WFTE intro/outro. Hell yeah, I love how they're experimenting with intros and outros so far, the SIB intro is amazing too. Then, the medley... I can't say it often enough, but this is one of the best things they've ever done and I've never been a fan of SOTD.

And then the last highlight of the show was the great Sabotage bridge into Papercut with Mike saying "Pooch, crank that shit up!" That was so good, wow!

Overimpressed with that show yesterday. Their best in the last 8 years, keep it going!

Would be great if someone managed to get it in 720p AND a decent frame rate. The others that are in 720p have pretty awful frame rates :(

Should have been able to direct DL that. When I loaded it up and Smashing Pumpkins were playing, DownloadHelper found a 2GB downloadable file on the page.

Finally watched the entire show and loved it! One of the best LP shows I have seen in a long time, & hopefully some more new tracks will be ready for the summer tour. I wish they would drop some of the old songs we've seen a billion times, but after not seeing LP for awhile everything seemed fresh regardless.

Finally watched the entire show and loved it! One of the best LP shows I have seen in a long time, & hopefully some more new tracks will be ready for the summer tour. I wish they would drop some of the old songs we've seen a billion times, but after not seeing LP for awhile everything seemed fresh regardless.

100% disagree with you lol, really wanting them to keep all the old stuff they brought back and not drop any of it in favor of new songs. Keep With You, Runaway, Papercut, Points, From The Inside, APFMH.

well, i still haven't watched this, glad it was webcasted (and I once again eat my words :P)

combating hangover by going to the pub (responsible me) so my "IBIUBBW*&GG$(_£"HB" post over the setlist and LGM's debut shall have to wait...