26.05.2012 - Lisboa, Portugal - Rock In Rio

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably in the minority here, but I don't like Runaway in the set. Considering there's better songs they can play plus Chester admitting he hates the song feels like its a dishonest performance.

Bring back Wretches and perfect it live plz

Probably in the minority here, but I don't like Runaway in the set. Considering there's better songs they can play plus Chester admitting he hates the song feels like its a dishonest performance.

Bring back Wretches and perfect it live plz

Think I happen to agree with you on that one dude. I'd even be happy for them to lose Crawling. If they were to play an oldie again, would love Pushing Me Away to make a random appearance :) But Wretches live OWNS.

Think I happen to agree with you on that one dude. I'd even be happy for them to lose Crawling. If they were to play an oldie again, would love Pushing Me Away to make a random appearance :) But Wretches live OWNS.

Idk I saw pushing me away in 2008, didn't like how it came out. Wretches or Blackout would be fine with me. Other than that, set is perfect

THis new set is amazing... Brand new LP show!!!

And after asking so many times (probably to no one tho) I finally could see With You returning to the set... Amazing! Really amazing! (hope Chester brings the intro scream back at some point, but if not I'll be fine without it)

Now I just need to listen that awesome 2000/2001 live version of And One (for the first time on a soundboard release) and I can die in peace...

It'd be fitting this new setlist, wouldn't it? I mean, it's not completely impossible, huh? C'mon LP, play it and amaze us with a rare song from (pre)-HT setlists!

THis new set is amazing... Brand new LP show!!!

And after asking so many times (probably to no one tho) I finally could see With You returning to the set... Amazing! Really amazing! (hope Chester brings the intro scream back at some point, but if not I'll be fine without it)

Now I just need to listen that awesome 2000/2001 live version of And One (for the first time on a soundboard release) and I can die in peace...

It'd be fitting this new setlist, wouldn't it? I mean, it's not completely impossible, huh? C'mon LP, play it and amaze us with a rare song from (pre)-HT setlists!

bringing back a song that 99% don't know doesn't make sense in any way (at least at their state as one of the worldwide most famos rockband).

But on the other side their current set doesn't make sense at all... Papercut on the number one spot as a not making sense at all...

I would like to know what make them change their oppinion about their old songs since they really made a clearly gap between their current state of mind and their older stuff...

bringing back a song that 99% don't know doesn't make sense in any way (at least at their state as one of the worldwide most famos rockband).

But on the other side their current set doesn't make sense at all... Papercut on the number one spot as a not making sense at all...

I would like to know what make them change their oppinion about their old songs since they really made a clearly gap between their current state of mind and their older stuff...

RME in 2006 was that kind of song that even less ppl than And One knew probably, so...

RME in 2006 was that kind of song that even less ppl than And One knew probably, so...

Yeah LP can pull out any song at any time and people will like it. Step Up in 2004, Reading My Eyes in 2006/2008. 2002 had And One and Step Up. 2012 or 2013 needs And One or Carousel ;)

Yes the TV audio is a little better (plus different angles on the video so it makes it interesting to watch) because it's not mixed as loud. It's the quieter SIC Radical mix as always (2007, 2008 Lisboa shows for example) but I like it. Webcast audio usually isn't the best. The DSP will be the best audio but I will say the TV version is better than the webcast at least in my opinion.

EDIT: My original comments up above were based on the small clip I heard in the preview of the download. The crowd in the TV version is WAY louder and overall the mix is much better - listening to the full show now. Awesome stuff. APFMH \m/

Watching this a few days ago was fantastic. I'm really digging the new SIB intro.

Though, to be honest, I'm completely sick of Crawling, and I'm certainly not losing my shit over Runaway, either. Swap out Crawling for something more recent or something that hasn't been played in a decade or something.

It's funny, this set had eight songs from Hybrid Theory. The tenth anniversary was two years ago, LP. You're a little late to the HT love-fest.

Yeah LP can pull out any song at any time and people will like it. Step Up in 2004, Reading My Eyes in 2006/2008. 2002 had And One and Step Up. 2012 or 2013 needs And One or Carousel ;)

Yes the TV audio is a little better (plus different angles on the video so it makes it interesting to watch) because it's not mixed as loud. It's the quieter SIC Radical mix as always (2007, 2008 Lisboa shows for example) but I like it. Webcast audio usually isn't the best. The DSP will be the best audio but I will say the TV version is better than the webcast at least in my opinion.

EDIT: My original comments up above were based on the small clip I heard in the preview of the download. The crowd in the TV version is WAY louder and overall the mix is much better - listening to the full show now. Awesome stuff. APFMH \m/

i'm wondering if this show will be broadcasted in HD sometime later.... that would be absolute awesome

Edited by linkin_boss

My friend,50% hater of Lp,was sitting in my room,& I was watching Rock in Rio 2012,when bleed it out's bridge came,he started dancing,oh yeah,this is rock music,a hater liked the new bridge of Bleed it out,this is the best bridge ever of bleed it out.

I love this setlist,shut up on the mouths of those homeless ppl,who were talking about old new Linkin park

Watching this a few days ago was fantastic. I'm really digging the new SIB intro.

Though, to be honest, I'm completely sick of Crawling, and I'm certainly not losing my shit over Runaway, either. Swap out Crawling for something more recent or something that hasn't been played in a decade or something.

It's funny, this set had eight songs from Hybrid Theory. The tenth anniversary was two years ago, LP. You're a little late to the HT love-fest.

you know better than them?they're professionals,& they're doing good

• 2 months later...