Older DSP's?

hahninator

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it doesn't matter. I don't bought them. When I saw them in 2008 I bought the recording for that, but I don't wouldn't buy any if I didn't go to the shows. I mean if other people want them for the shows they went to and they didn't have them, I would be pissed that I didn't get one. I was so happy when that they had mine because now I can relive that concert forever.

For me it doesn't matter. I don't bought them. When I saw them in 2008 I bought the recording for that, but I don't wouldn't buy any if I didn't go to the shows. I mean if other people want them for the shows they went to and they didn't have them, I would be pissed that I didn't get one. I was so happy when that they had mine because now I can relive that concert forever.

For people that had their first show on the Summer 08 tour for example, didn't get a DSP and that's wrong since a lot of other people did. Just my two cents.

Edited by Geki

Something I've been meaning to suggest for a while is can we get some sort of site going where we can host all these dsps from the very first one released in 2007 to the last show played in 2011 an just continually update it. The thing is once people download the torrents they tend to not seed afterward and the torrent will go dead a few weeks later. This sucks for people like me when I have to monitor how much I download because if I go over a certin limit a month my net drops to dial up like speed and takes forever just to load a webpage. If we have this site sort of thing we can go on there and download whatever dsp we would like even if it's been a year from it's release date or just a couple of weeks.

If anyone wants to elaborate of that or change anything your more then welcome. Just putting and idea out there for you guys.

What the hell are you talking about????

There is such site. It is linkinpark.com - you can download any show from there at any time.

Something I've been meaning to suggest for a while is can we get some sort of site going where we can host all these dsps from the very first one released in 2007 to the last show played in 2011 an just continually update it. The thing is once people download the torrents they tend to not seed afterward and the torrent will go dead a few weeks later. This sucks for people like me when I have to monitor how much I download because if I go over a certin limit a month my net drops to dial up like speed and takes forever just to load a webpage. If we have this site sort of thing we can go on there and download whatever dsp we would like even if it's been a year from it's release date or just a couple of weeks.

If anyone wants to elaborate of that or change anything your more then welcome. Just putting and idea out there for you guys.

Dawg, you kinda miss the topic don't you? And it surprises me that you don't know exactly these sites which ur describing, cause there are plenty of them.

Edited by AlexonlyAlex

As unsatisfied as I am with Linkin Park new musical direction, I've got to give them much respect for their contact with the fans and how they're willing to share their live material.

I'm a Deftones fan and I can tell you the Deftones fans community is fucking struggling when it comes to get some live stuff...

I'd love to get some DSP's from 2004. Especially Air Canada Centre, 24-01-2004, which has the best performance of Breaking the Habit ever.

I would die to here a complete show from the Meteora World Tour 2004 as DSP !!! With that epic intro to With You and the rest of the awsome setlist ^^

Chester had one of the best screams at this time...remember A Place For My Head @ Cleveland ^^

would like to hear the sbd's from 2008 especially Köln and Düsseldorf wink.gif

and of cause older recordings like mfr 2005 and summer sonic 2006, that would be awesome smile.gif

@StaticXero : Köln 2008 is released as DSP, I have that Show I can give you the Show if you want.

Edited by Exzero