Older DSP's?

hahninator

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I'm sure that LP has all shows recorded in the vault. It would be very, very, very dumb not to record them, though you have whole camera crews on shows. And I'm not speaking about the stuff we get on tv. The question is only who is the owner of the shows, LP, LP's management or warner (former WEA).

Just think about that, dbs in hamburg was suppoused to be released, but didn't pass, cause of quality or whatever, so they still have it. And as Rob said in the chat that he isnt sure if they have pre 2007 stuff, I'm sure he meant those which belongs to them, such as DSP recordings. I'm very positive, that the heads behind LP don't release this stuff because it's not dvdready, in other words, if you shoot a dvd you get a special recording team with a director and everything. These recordings like LPL recently got, is only from the background screens and this material is not releasable for the market.

What do we learn from all of that. Make LP's managment and warner see that you'd love to buy older shit and that it will be worth for them to release it, and you'll get it.

@StaticXero : Köln 2008 is released as DSP, I have that Show I can give you the Show if you want.

:D forgot about that. i have this show already, but thanks anyway :)

i think they won't release the older ones because of the quality...

... but who cares, these recordings are surely more qualitative than most of the fan recordings ;)

"LP, don't be such perfectionists!"

in my opinion i think they should release all of the shows they have recorded, because id like to listen to birmingham 2003, download fest 2004 plus loads of others, and if they had videos of shows they should release them to, i think it'll be a good protional stunt for them if they did, there are 1000s of people out there who attended these shows and i bet all of them if not a few less wouldnt mind hearing the shows theyve been to. at end of the day its a memory of a good concert to someone especially hearing or seeing it again.

in my opinion i think they should release all of the shows they have recorded, because id like to listen to birmingham 2003, download fest 2004 plus loads of others, and if they had videos of shows they should release them to, i think it'll be a good protional stunt for them if they did, there are 1000s of people out there who attended these shows and i bet all of them if not a few less wouldnt mind hearing the shows theyve been to. at end of the day its a memory of a good concert to someone especially hearing or seeing it again.

download 2004? aur you serious? they got boo'd and bottle'd out there

i read something of 2001 here, don't remember which show, but i don't know if they allready made it "bug" ther

I didn't really consider 2001 or prior because they weren't officially 'huge' yet. By 2003 and 2004, they were a well established band that has been around for a while, so it was surprising for me that they got booed and bottled.

i think the got boo'd because it was there 1st time at download and they got to be headline acts, usually bands play other stages or earlier slots on main stage before they can headline. see the thing is with download gowers is there abit weird in bands coming in and straight to headlining. But i was there and there was boo's n fights with other bands to so it wasnt no different. Evanecense in 2007 they were on before the Linkin Park, they got boo'd and bottles thrown at them, but like amy said to the crowd they have a right to be there. I think Linkin Park have headlined all 3 times theyve been there now, and if im not wrong aint they headlined the fri, sat & sun now? or is it just 1 sat and 2 sun?

I didn't really consider 2001 or prior because they weren't officially 'huge' yet. By 2003 and 2004, they were a well established band that has been around for a while, so it was surprising for me that they got booed and bottled.

They got bottled just in Ireland 2003 ;)

It would be nice to hear in DPS 'as

23.02.2003 Milano, Italy, Alcatraz, LP Underground Tour

13.04.2003 New Orleans, LA, Kiefer UNO Lakefront Arena, UNO, Projekt Revolution Tour

09.08.2004 Burgettstown, PA, Post-Gazette Pavilion, Projekt Revolution Tour

05.06.2007 St. Petersburg, Russia, New Arena, Tuborg Greenfest, European Tour

10.06.2008 Vilnius, Lithuania, Siemens Arena, European Tour

25.07.2009 Pori, Finland, Kirjurinluoto Arena, Sonisphere Festival, European Tour

26.07.2009 St. Petersburg, Russia, Telebashnya Stadium, Tuborg Greenfest, European Tour