Quick question? Ask here!

DecanoLP

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the chances of getting SBD audio for BOW and Camp Freddy shows??

Etnies would be the only shot for BOW, there are a couple incomplete Camp Freddy proshot/SBD sources though. Harmony Central presumably has video of the full San Francisco 2006 show (they uploaded the 3 Chester songs), and the full Declare Yourself 2007 show was recorded and mixed by Mike Clink, but only I'm Eighteen was released (the full performance was only three songs).

Etnies would be the only shot for BOW, there are a couple incomplete Camp Freddy proshot/SBD sources though. Harmony Central presumably has video of the full San Francisco 2006 show (they uploaded the 3 Chester songs), and the full Declare Yourself 2007 show was recorded and mixed by Mike Clink, but only I'm Eighteen was released (the full performance was only three songs).

You can clearly see that Etnies filmed the BOW show in that video. I would kill to have a pro-shot of that show, or even a good quality recording of the whole show. Insane. Sucks that I will never see it, though. I feel like if I ever obtained the full 2006 show, I would shut up about BOW for good.

As for Camp Freddy, very interesting. I have the 2006 show and I'm Eighteen, both great sources. I wish we got the full 2007 Declare Yourself show, even if it's only 3 songs.

hi guys my question is can i use CASH U payment in LPU ? beccause i have visa card and not accepted i dont know why but i heard the LPU not accepted except US. visa card is that true? and what payment methods work becuase im from middle east ?

I don't know what is CASH U.

No, it's not true. LPU accepts VISA/Master Card cards from all over the world (maybe there are some restrictions, but I'm not aware of them).

You should try to contact LPU support, and/or your bank that issued your Visa card and ask them why did the transaction not succeed.

I don't know what is CASH U.

No, it's not true. LPU accepts VISA/Master Card cards from all over the world (maybe there are some restrictions, but I'm not aware of them).

You should try to contact LPU support, and/or your bank that issued your Visa card and ask them why did the transaction not succeed.

thank you serg for helping me :)

In addition to Serg post try here first:

http://support.groundctrl.com/

thank you skipees :)

Roxy 2004 has no version that was NOT released. The two different versions are on the same DVD, some people seem to forget about that sometimes.

How is that possible?

I know they used Numb/Encore from the first take, but there are no two different versions of each song on the DVD.

DVD (main concert): Entire second take.

MTV Ultimate Mashups (also on the DVD): Numb/Encore from first take (also used for the official music video), not sure on DOYS/LFY, Jigga What/Faint, or POA/99 Problems/OSC (the other two tracks weren't aired), plus a short clip of the It's Goin' Down portion of the Hip-Hop Medley as an intro.

Edited by Astat