14.06.2011 - Stockholm, Sweden

Yes, BITS was played. I had hell of a time!

Thanks for the info. If Faint opened.. could it be that they played the setlist they played at New York City and replaced BTH with BITS? :) Check out the NY page here , maybe you can remember it this way :)

Edited by sckofelng

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Changing one song is really not a big deal, nor is changing around the order in which they play the songs. It is what it is, they essentially play the same show every night. My gripe is that they only play for 1 1/2 hours. And can everyone please stop with "Robot Boy," i'm sure it will be played one day, but I just don't get the dire need to hear it, they already have too many mellow songs in the set.

Hey Guys, I know I said I would tweet the setlist, but I physiclly couldn't.

Anyway, the setlist was as follows:

The Requiem

Faint

Lying From You

Given Up

What I've Done

No More Sorrow

From The Inside

Jornada Del Muerte

Waiting For The End

Burning In The Skies

Numb

The Radiance

Iridescent

Fallout

The Catalyst

Shadow of The Day

In The End

Bleed It Out + A Place For My Head Bridge + Drum Solo

---ENCORE---

Empty Spaces

When They Come For Me

Papercut

New Divide

Crawling

One Step Closer

The show was FUCKING AMAZING! And even that doesn't even come close to describe how EPIC it was.

The crowd really gave it all they had so the band was visablly touched/moved/joyed/happy over that and really gave it all they had. They didn't talk to the crowd that much, just saying "YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING AMAZING, SORRY THAT IT TOOK US 4 YERAS TO COME BACK."

I think the DSP for this definitely something to get, I know I will because I want to hear Mike and Chester sing the songs and not the crowd.(seriousley, couldn't hear them for the entire show)

Edited by Keols

- don't lie to me. :o :lol:

Oh, my god. It's fucking amazing set. :lol:

You have no idea. When the feedback for From The Inside came in, after everyone thought "WTF?" They started flying around like crazy monkeys. And after the show was over and people were leaving people were on their knees catching their breath.

uhh we're having conflicting reports now... one user said Bits Was played but the other guy says it wasnt

boo they brought back SOTD.

It WAS played, it's my bad I didn't put it in the setlist because I can't remeber after/before what song it was played. Edited by Keols

You have no idea. When the feedback for From The Inside came in, after everyone thought "WTF?" They started flying around like crazy monkeys. And after the show was over and people were leaving people were on their knees catching their breath.

What do you mean ? I do not understand you, what do you want to tell me ?

That the crowd was insane.

That's great, is it not ?

I love the insane crowd. for example as it was in Texas (2003) or Rock am Ring (2004)

- I hate sleeping crowd.

Do you have video from the concert ? are you shooting, at all ?

The Requiem

Faint

Lying From You

Given Up

What I've Done

No More Sorrow

From the Inside

Jornada del Muerto

Waiting for the End

Burning in the Skies

Numb

The Radiance

Iridescent

Fallout

The Catalyst

Shadow of the Day

In the End

Bleed It Out

(w/ A Place For My Head verse 1 + Bridge and Drum Solo)

Empty Spaces

When They Come for Me

Papercut

New Divide

Crawling

One Step Closer

Not a new setlist really, just one song different than the one played in Philly on the US tour.

http://lplive.net/shows/20110131.php

Swapped Blackout for Burning In The Skies. I hope Blackout live isn't done.... I think it was only in this set now that they stopped playing the one that opened with New Divide. If they use a third setlist I guess it'll be the A-1 alteration with Papercut into Wretches and that has no Blackout :( Sad face.

The Requiem

Faint

Lying From You

Given Up

What I've Done

No More Sorrow

From the Inside

Jornada del Muerto

Waiting for the End

Burning in the Skies

Numb

The Radiance

Iridescent

Fallout

The Catalyst

Shadow of the Day

In the End

Bleed It Out

(w/ A Place For My Head verse 1 + Bridge and Drum Solo)

Empty Spaces

When They Come for Me

Papercut

New Divide

Crawling

One Step Closer

lol you copied that off setlist fm right? I actually added the setlist there with the exact same notes...

I really have to bitch once again though.. I really hoped sotd would stay dropped and bits would not replace blackout in this set (actually the same set as nyc except bth being dropped)

Yes, a new setlist!

But as I said, the setlist of the show should be much like the shows earlier this year.

The setlist is pretty much the same as the show Dallas with a few changes:

- BITS instead of Blackout

- Crawling switched places with New Divide

Now the question is: by ATS tour had passed through Germany and for being Projekt Revolution, new setlists (with more changes) should appear?

Edited by Victor Del Porto