14.06.2011 - Stockholm, Sweden

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

opening with session or cure for the itch instead of the requiem ???

sounds cool!!! or cure for the itch can be included just before the encore like what LP did in some of 2008 shows

I know, it would be awesome if Joe had a solo moment sometime during the show. Not counting when he scratches up the speeches. Definitely should have Session or Cure for the Itch return.

Video of The Requiem and Faint.

Everyone watch that fucking video right now. Holy god. Look at the pit. Listen to the crowd yell "I won't be ignored". Look/listen to the band.

I don't know if the KROQ performance lit a huge fire under them or what but the past 2 shows have seemed incredible.

NOW THIS IS A FUCKING CROWD. I am in love with your posts lately - full of win every time. Wow the place is just rocking. Europe blows the US the fuck away and I don't care what anyone else says because all you have to do is look at a video like this then look at any USA crowd standing around, 4,000 people with their phones/cameras out on the opening song, no one moving, etc. I've seen in person the Euro crowds versus what the USA bring for LP and there's just no comparison, so it's no surprise to me LP prefers to play in Europe and takes their Projekt Revolution there lol. No surprise.

LP is kicking some major ass lately. Can't wait for DSPs. Stockholm show seems BADASS.

rocking. Europe blows the US the fuck away and I don't care what anyone else says because all you have to do is look at a video like this then look at any USA crowd standing around, 4,000 people with their phones/cameras out on the opening song, no one moving, etc. I've seen in person the Euro crowds versus what the USA bring for LP and there's just no comparison, so it's no surprise to me LP prefers to play in Europe and takes their Projekt Revolution there lol. No surprise.

Thank you :) Exactly my thoughts.