14.06.2011 - Stockholm, Sweden

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah its so strange that they haven't played BITS in Europe yet. Especially as its the latest single. They have to play it, even if its just for this tour. Cause isn't that what LP have always been about? Playing only their singles!? :lol:

Well let's cross the fingers, and hope they the setlist, or at least do new Intros and outros like 08.

If they still stick to the current setlist, then it's really a shame, that they just keep playing the same trivial setlist.

Just curious, but if this is not a festival show, why isn't today the start of PR?

And to be honest, I really don't see a lot of changes this tour. It feels like the 09 tour with one set throughout. Maybe randomly adding BITS or Blackout here and there.

If they do change up the sets, I think it starts at Projekt Revolution.

The time the venue site says is either the time they let people in and/or the event starts aka when the support band starts to play, never the time LP actually gets on stage. I saw a pic of the schedule on Facebook which said 8:30 for LP.

I feel like Robot Boy would be one of the most boring live songs.

100% agree with you. Just like 'In Between'.

In any case Robot boy we'll hear LIVE. At the summer tour or this is will be asian tour not matter. You want it or not.

- by the way, I hate In Between this is the worst song of Linkin Park.

The time the venue site says is either the time they let people in and/or the event starts aka when the support band starts to play, never the time LP actually gets on stage. I saw a pic of the schedule on Facebook which said 8:30 for LP.

I forgot about support act. ohh Fuck. :angry:

Fucking support act.

AndOne, thank you that informed. ;)

The setlist started like this.. Um I suppose! :D (yes I was there)

1. The Requiem

2. Faint

3. Lying From You?

Anyways the setlist wasn't the same old The Requiem, Papercut etc. And I and my friend went to the m&g and it was aaaweesooome!

The setlist started like this.. Um I suppose! :D (yes I was there)

1. The Requiem

2. Faint

3. Lying From You?

Anyways the setlist wasn't the same old The Requiem, Papercut etc. And I and my friend went to the m&g and it was aaaweesooome!

LPA just tweeted that reports said that BITS was played. Can you confirm this? Hopefully you had a great time :)

LPA just tweeted that reports said that BITS was played. Can you confirm this? Hopefully you had a great time :)

Yes, BITS was played. I had hell of a time!

Edited by diff