Wish (P:R Camden 2004)

[AndOne]

when is the full show coming i dont wanna see it in pieces :(

Seconded. It degrades the overall experience, IMO. I mean, its great for everyone's ego, but thats about it. I'm happy about being able to get this show and I'm happy the effort that you all put in to bring this show to us, but I hope that these three weeks are justified, and this isn't just a sad attempt to build hype.

After reading this over a few times, it seems rather sour. I think I'm just sick of waiting already, and I'm getting a bit testy about the whole thing. I think this release is legendary, I'm just pissed about it taking nearly a month of known time to release one concert... But unfortunatly, being at your mercy, I will wait as long as you make me, eh? haha.

Edited by BlacK0uT

Thanks.

Cool peformance, but not better than the other 5 or so performances I've heard of this song played by Linkin Park.

I agree. It's cool having another HQ version of Wish but the versions from Mountain View, Somerset and Tampa (LPU4) are better to me.

Edited by Geki

Seconded. It degrades the overall experience, IMO. I mean, its great for everyone's ego, but thats about it. I'm happy about being able to get this show and I'm happy the effort that you all put in to bring this show to us, but I hope that these three weeks are justified, and this isn't just a sad attempt to build hype.

After reading this over a few times, it seems rather sour. I think I'm just sick of waiting already, and I'm getting a bit testy about the whole thing. I think this release is legendary, I'm just pissed about it taking nearly a month of known time to release one concert... But unfortunatly, being at your mercy, I will wait as long as you make me, eh? haha.

Just to set minds at ease and this is the last time any staff will have to address this point (I hope):

All schedules were delayed when the LPL server crashed during the North American tour. We didn't want a half assed release of this show while our site was on life support and any and all resources during that time were dedicated to bringing the site back.

Call it hype, call it teasing, call it ego... whatever you wish. This staggered youtube release schedule gives us the last bit of time to finish the DVD menus and artwork, finalize the DVD, encode youtube vids and upload those and upload the DVD for final distribution so that all of you can have it as quickly as possible on May 1.

And yes, I'm personally enjoying torturing you guys a bit. A lot of time and money have gone into bringing this to everyone. If you can't wait a further two weeks, so be it.