Wish (P:R Camden 2004)

[AndOne]

It will be in a FULL FILE?

How you can upload a full file on YouTube ?

you think that you say ?

it's unreal ...

- it's will be several files downloaded a separately.

- ie, the concert will break a few performances.

as it did with previous records:

Lying from you

Faint

Runaway

Wish

Edited by Sucre06

Chester's performance here is damn weak, especially compared to the performance on the LPU CD, but I guess you can't be on top everyday.

I can't believe some of you are whining about how it's getting released in pieces... I'm a part of the Deftones fans community, and if we had that kind of proshot rarity getting released, we wouldn't mind if it were in pieces. Just create a playlist when the full show is up, watch the full shit and that's it, won't degrade the experience at all.

EDIT: Thanks for the upload, of course. Some sick stuff right there.

EDIT 2: Watching the other videos now, I think Chester was actually ill or something, hence the weak performance on Wish.

Edited by Vesanic

How you can upload a full file on YouTube ?

you think that you say ?

it's unreal ...

- it's will be several files downloaded a separately.

- ie, the concert will break a few performances.

as it did with previous records:

Lying from you

Faint

Runaway

Wish

It will be split into the songs as it is now already on YouTube, not the whole concert in one file or parts. Playlists do that part pretty well.

Chester's performance here is damn weak, especially compared to the performance on the LPU CD, but I guess you can't be on top everyday.

I can't believe some of you are whining about how it's getting released in pieces... I'm a part of the Deftones fans community, and if we had that kind of proshot rarity getting released, we wouldn't mind if it were in pieces. Just create a playlist when the full show is up, watch the full shit and that's it, won't degrade the experience at all.

EDIT: Thanks for the upload, of course. Some sick stuff right there.

EDIT 2: Watching the other videos now, I think Chester was actually ill or something, hence the weak performance on Wish.

i was at this show, and for some reason i remember someone saying they heard that he wasnt feeling well before the show

*anxious*

Btw... good Marketing on the release... Im sure the fans are getting crazy waiting for the whole show, hehe.

yeah :D

It will be split into the songs as it is now already on YouTube, not the whole concert in one file or parts. Playlists do that part pretty well.

i wish you also release this show on torrent as well alomg with toutube..it would be pretty much easier for everyone to download...... :D :rolleyes:

ya no torrent? would be much convenient for most ppl

i wish you also release this show on torrent as well alomg with toutube..it would be pretty much easier for everyone to download...... :D :rolleyes:

I think the idea of distribution via torrent is an excellent one. Which is why we've done it with many of our releases in the past. :lol:

ya no torrent? would be much convenient for most ppl

And yet, no matter what method we choose (torrent, direct download, etc) there's always someone who considers something else more convenient.

IMO this Wish isnt as 'Ballsy' as other Ive seen. Although the camera work is kick ass.

I dunno but felt like Mike was having a hard time winning the crowd over seeing it wasn't one of their songs.