Detroit 2011 Audience Recording

hahninator

As you all know in Detroit the other day, Linkin Park debuted their new setlist "B11" at the Joe Louis Arena. The show page can be found here. This show was the first time that 'New Divide' has opened the show since the album release show in New York City (show page here). Other highlights include the first time that 'Papercut' was ever played in the encore and also the North American debut of 'Blackout'!

Now thanks to my friend RyanJ, we're able to download the audio right now before the DSP arrives. Just another one of those little exclusive things we're doing for our members this tour!

Download:

Track by track (LPLive server)

One .zip file (Ryan's server...not the fastest speed)

Torrents (FLAC):

dimeadozen

demonoid

He missed most of 'New Divide' due to security hassling him about getting onto the floor but the recording picks up with 'Lying From You' through to the end of the show. For you hardcore collectors, a lossless version will become available soon. If you enjoy this recording, drop a thanks for him for the quick turnaround on the recording!

Enjoy!

Your welcome everyone. I will be posting the lossless version soon. Probably by tonight or early tomorrow morning.

The server that I am hosting my recording on is just getting hammered right now by requests. So that is why it takes so long. If you want i'll post a torrent here and everyone can just grab it if they want?

Oh, maybe someone can help me out. Did anyone get an extra litho at the Detroit show? I am kicking myself for forgetting my wallet in my car I was in such a hurry to get inside.

Your welcome everyone. I will be posting the lossless version soon. Probably by tonight or early tomorrow morning.

The server that I am hosting my recording on is just getting hammered right now by requests. So that is why it takes so long. If you want i'll post a torrent here and everyone can just grab it if they want?

Oh, maybe someone can help me out. Did anyone get an extra litho at the Detroit show? I am kicking myself for forgetting my wallet in my car I was in such a hurry to get inside.

check your inbox!

Yeah, torrent would be great!