Pooch On Facebook

hahninator

Pooch, LP's sound engineer and the man that mixes the DSP's for download now has a Facebook account solely for his travels with Linkin Park. He's posting updates on each show of the tour and all sorts of other stuff. He wanted me to get the word out to all of you, so here we go....

Click here for his new Facebook account "BigDog OnTour".

He encourages you to friend him, post on his wall, reply to his posts, etc!

Thanks Pooch!

Added. Amazing guy. He loves to chat at the shows. Gives great input to the band and to the fans. Can't wait for the updates on this tour.

His discussions at the end of ATL were hilarious. I told him earlier in the day that Chester sounds obnoxious on WFTE bridge and rapping parts when he tries to do it with Mike and I HATE IT.

WFTE comes around and bam Chester can't be heard ANYWHERE LOL. After the show he's like "that's for you!!".

His discussions at the end of ATL were hilarious. I told him earlier in the day that Chester sounds obnoxious on WFTE bridge and rapping parts when he tries to do it with Mike and I HATE IT.

WFTE comes around and bam Chester can't be heard ANYWHERE LOL. After the show he's like "that's for you!!".

HAHA, it works :) Next you say them to play A Place For My Head and something else on your taste :P

Pooch said he told Mike Shinoda flat out in Australia that APFMH bridge over BIO is cool and the fans love it but that LP needs to just do the go away bridge over BIO, then after he says YOU TRY TO TAKE THE BEST OF ME, GO AWAY the last time, completely STOP all BIO material and LAUNCH into the FULL APFMH right there on the spot.

BIO up till bridge -> apfmh bridge -> stop then APFMH full

COURTESY OF POOCH. Best idea EVER.

Pooch said he told Mike Shinoda flat out in Australia that APFMH bridge over BIO is cool and the fans love it but that LP needs to just do the go away bridge over BIO, then after he says YOU TRY TO TAKE THE BEST OF ME, GO AWAY the last time, completely STOP all BIO material and LAUNCH into the FULL APFMH right there on the spot.

Hot damn, that'd be a proper medley then! That would be awesome to see/hear.

He actually said that to me After the Sydney show.

The bloke has a plan!

just my little idea; if someone talking about old songs that we wanna hear it live (with you - figure 09 etc) with Pooch of Facebook maybe he talk to the band and ,maybe they playing it!

dont harass him about it.