Pooch On Facebook

hahninator

I feel like I should ask this here so I don't bother Pooch like the Yusuf dude.

In Pittsburgh 2008's audio - Crawling w/HHH intro and Chris Cornell joining them, it's edited because it was to be included on the Songs from the Underground. Is there an unedited copy out there sorta like how the 2 recent shows had the original audio, then fixed audio?

On a side note - GODDAMN YUSUF! I made a comment how I love that Pooch makes it so you can hear the crowd on the end of The Messenger, and to not get rid of it

and Yusuf - HE NEVER DOES THAT ANYWAY

about a minute ago · Like

Yusuf Pierce but if he does tell him not to then it will sound better ..

Edited by MrCinder

His discussions at the end of ATL were hilarious. I told him earlier in the day that Chester sounds obnoxious on WFTE bridge and rapping parts when he tries to do it with Mike and I HATE IT.

WFTE comes around and bam Chester can't be heard ANYWHERE LOL. After the show he's like "that's for you!!".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKqpJ-D_TLo...feature=related

Pooch is the man! You can tell that Chester is turned down during the bridge. lol. Or maybe Chester actually learned how to actually be backup rapper and sound good at it! ;)

Edited by LPFreak64

• 1 month later...

His discussions at the end of ATL were hilarious. I told him earlier in the day that Chester sounds obnoxious on WFTE bridge and rapping parts when he tries to do it with Mike and I HATE IT.

WFTE comes around and bam Chester can't be heard ANYWHERE LOL. After the show he's like "that's for you!!".

Hahaha, this made my day.

• 1 month later...

Pooch said he told Mike Shinoda flat out in Australia that APFMH bridge over BIO is cool and the fans love it but that LP needs to just do the go away bridge over BIO, then after he says YOU TRY TO TAKE THE BEST OF ME, GO AWAY the last time, completely STOP all BIO material and LAUNCH into the FULL APFMH right there on the spot.

BIO up till bridge -> apfmh bridge -> stop then APFMH full

COURTESY OF POOCH. Best idea EVER.

thnx mark to showing us to him :)

thats cool reading my eyes bridge over > BIO > apfmh bridge> BIO was fuckin amazing too ;) i love reading my eyes <3

Edited by aravind221