20. Waiting For The End

21. Somewhere I Belong

22. When They Come For Me

23. Bleed It Out

24. A Place For My Head

25. One Step Closer

Sorry about putting Crawling twice lol

Edited by Erockk2121

Just give me A Place For My Head in full in at least 1 setlist that rotates throughout the tour and I promise I'll be the most content person ever. LP can play anything the entire tour and I won't bitch about it, even if it's Not Alone into SOTD into LOATR into Numb into PMA piano into My December piano into BTH piano into SIB into Numb again.

I just want the full A Place For My Head.

If Numb GTFO i wouldn't mind that soft segment

Edited by LMK

Perfect possible setlist

1. Points Of Authority

2. Wretches And Kings

3. Papercut

4. Lying From You

5. Given Up

6. From The Inside

7. Faint

8. No More Sorrow

9. Wisdom, Justice And Love

10. Iridescent

11. Numb

12. Burning In The Skies

13. Blackout

14. Crawling

15. Shadow Of The Day

16. What I've Done

17. The Fallout

18. The Catalyst

Encore

19. Jornada Del Muerto

20. Waiting For The End

21. Somewhere I Belong

22. Crawling

23. Bleed It Out

24. A Place For My Head

25. One Step Closer

Crawling twice and no ITE, the casual fans would hate that

Edited by danielhj

Perfect possible setlist

1. Points Of Authority

2. Wretches And Kings

3. Papercut

4. Lying From You

5. Given Up

6. From The Inside

7. Faint

8. No More Sorrow

9. Wisdom, Justice And Love

10. Iridescent

11. Numb

12. Burning In The Skies

13. Blackout

14. Crawling

15. Shadow Of The Day

16. What I've Done

17. The Fallout

18. The Catalyst

Encore

19. Jornada Del Muerto

20. Waiting For The End

21. Somewhere I Belong

22. Crawling

23. Bleed It Out

24. A Place For My Head

25. One Step Closer

POA is a horrible opener IMO.Every song in your setlist (Except Numb n SOTD) could have opened the show with their Ext intro.Still a cool setlist btw

The fact that Mike isn't 100% if he likes them is either scary or intriguing. I hope it means there songs on there that others want to play like classics but he doesn't

To me it seemed like he wanted to play old songs but the others (especially Brad!) didn't want to.

To me it seemed like he wanted to play old songs but the others (especially Brad!) didn't want to.

gotta love people making assumptions and most of the time on Brad. Forget that Chester hates Runaway! They dont want to play it because of Brad! :D

That was just one of a hundred different sets I could come up with. I just wanted to open with somethig different and with the way they change that song around with intros and outros all the time and especially how they haven't played it since they've been back I thought it'd be pretty cool

Edited by Erockk2121

gotta love people making assumptions and most of the time on Brad. Forget that Chester hates Runaway! They dont want to play it because of Brad! :D

Nope, no assumptions. Sometimes when someone requests something old on M&Gs the answer is "You gotta ask Brad". Pretty sure that often happens with APFMH.

I thought it was Rob that makes the setlist.

He is. But Brad's the guy in the band who's most content with just playing songs that everybody knows. Everybody in the band has songs they don't like, but it seems like Brad doesn't like anything that isn't a past single or a song off the most recent album. Don't be surprised if No More Sorrow is dropped at some point in the near future, it's the only song left in their set that doesn't meet one of those 2 criteria.

Also, I'm gonna laugh so hard if they end up not rotating setlists and everybody starts bitching about how Mike "lied," even though he in no way confirmed that they'll be doing so on the upcoming tour. He said they're "working on it," which is the type of non-committal answer that the band gives to most of those kind of questions, that most fans subsequently misinterpret as "confirmation."

i got a good set-list they should play

01 : Fallout

02 : The Catalyst

03 : Waiting For The End

04 : Numb

05 : From The Inside

06 : Papercut

07 : Points Of Authority

08 : New Divide

09 : Faint

10 : No More Sorrow

11 : Given Up

12 : Wretches & KIngs

13 : Wisdom , Justice & Love

14 : Irdescent

15 : Burning The Skies

16 : Shadow Of The Day

17 : Crawling

18 : What I've Done

19 : Bleed It Out

----------------------------

20 : Empty Spaces

21 : When They Come For Me

22 : Blackout

23 : Breaking The Habit

24 : In The End

25 : One Step Closer

bit random though

em...someone asked him will he set an art show this year, but he said he has no plan for an art show now

i cant remember much, sorry for my bad memories D:

Oh well nothing. Thanks anyway.  ;)

Please new songs that they never play live please!!! :lol:

+1

This Intro is cool!! Faint With Intro

It's interesting idea. I really liked it.

If you're asking me, i'd also say that Brad does not want to play anything older.

If Mike said that several band members made setlists with songs they want to play, then this sounds good to me. Should rather be increasing the chances for APFMH/QWERTY (thanks to Phoenix :])/P5hng (thanks to Rob :]) than lowering them :) I just hope they will be doing something which will blow everyone's mind including older school fans like me who complained a couple months ago :)

if what according to mike is true, I think they should post up all 6 possible setlists created by each band member, and us the fans should pick our favourites out of those. That would be quite a good idea instead of requesting songs we all know for well they'll never play again.

The Requiem/Wretches and Kings is the best opener imo.

They will probably never drop Numb from the setlist because it gets an amazing reaction from the audience and it's one of the most iconic LP songs lol. I think they should drop No More Sorrow and add in A Place For My Head.

Also, they should include Blackout in EVERY setlist.

if what according to mike is true, I think they should post up all 6 possible setlists created by each band member, and us the fans should pick our favourites out of those. That would be quite a good idea instead of requesting songs we all know for well they'll never play again.

very true. would be cool at least to see which band member loves what

The Requiem/Wretches and Kings is the best opener imo.

They will probably never drop Numb from the setlist because it gets an amazing reaction from the audience and it's one of the most iconic LP songs lol. I think they should drop No More Sorrow and add in A Place For My Head.

Also, they should include Blackout in EVERY setlist.

agreed in all terms except for dropping NMS :) imo only the DS summer/PR 2004 intro is better, otherwise requiem kills everything

Edited by sckofelng