Blackout and Burning In The Skies Live Debut!

[AndOne]

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With these two songs included, I think we can all agree that this is the best setlist since Projekt Rev 2004 no? Oh and epic videos!!!

LMAO its no surprise that everyone thinks when the band switches up something its automatically the best setlist. They could do more with this setlist but oh well.

Sidenote

I think its pretty cool they have BITs & Fallout right next to each other.

LMAO its no surprise that everyone thinks when the band switches up something its automatically the best setlist. They could do more with this setlist but oh well.

Not everyone? All I'm saying is that the ratio of single to non-single songs is relieving in comparison to every other setlist in the last 3 years. Sure they're not songs that would set the stadium on fire like Figure.09 or With You, but let's be real with ourselves here. They're both songs that people have bitched and moaned about for the last 3 months claiming it would make the shows so much more exciting. Now they are here, and people should finally be happy.

EDIT: But they won't be happy, because they'll complain how Papercut, Breaking the Habit, and now Iridescent weren't on the setlist.

Edited by Faint!ntoPieces

Not everyone? All I'm saying is that the ratio of single to non-single songs is relieving in comparison to every other setlist in the last 3 years. Sure they're not songs that would set the stadium on fire like Figure.09 or With You, but let's be real with ourselves here. They're both songs that people have bitched and moaned about for the last 3 months claiming it would make the shows so much more exciting. Now they are here, and people should finally be happy.

EDIT: But they won't be happy, because they'll complain how Papercut, Breaking the Habit, and now Iridescent weren't on the setlist.

It always irks me how the band drops good songs like those and keep SOTD in there. Hate that song. You have a point but that doesnt really support that this is the best setlist they have because everyones opinion is different. :)

both sound amazing... well done LP... but chester please SHUT UP when mike sings :P

Glad im not the only one who thought that when Mike was singing his verse on BiTS

I'm sorry but I hate to see them just pressing buttons all together in Blackout. Everything is sampled,that's not even live music. At least Chester does a good job.

Same. Phoenix looks so bored.

Didn't realize that they played BITS too.

I really liked Blackout. I was very curious to see how they'd do it live and Chester was great! I don't really know what the rest of the band could do. Maybe give the drum part to Phi instead of Chester. Chester showed on W&K that he can rock those keypads.

BITS...I've never been a fan of. Nice song, but I don't know. Mike probably needs some more practice with it. Though I'd much rather have Iridescent then BITS.

Blackout kicked ass live. I didn't expect to see chester & brad to bring out the drums again on this one, nor Phoniex on the midi triggers too! One of the most insane songs live next to WTCFM!

BITS was good too, but i do reckon it could be better as it goes on. Awesome to see Brad & Mike on guitars again for the whole song! :)

Edited by Bennington_Hahn

I love both songs...

But Blackout is weird to me yet, i need that the song grown on me. Is not my favourite on ATS and, the live version looks different and weird Brad just play the drums in the second part of the song, and Feenux just play the MPC.

I know have a lot of energy, i agree but is weird that 5 members of the band are in the stage and brad appears after the second half of the song...

About BITS, i love it. Is one of my favourite songs on ATS. I love the live version, and the guitar solo is just perfect. I think Mike is better guitarrist than Brad is...

I really want to know what could be Robot Boy live...

Amazing performance by LP last night...

THANK HEAVENS that they finally played Burning in the Skies. Not a bad first performance. Mike will get close with his notes soon enough, we can cut him some slack, right? :P

And oh, I guess I'm the only one who found BiTS better than Iridescent. Sure, I like Iridescent as well, its a nice song. But there's something radically infectious about BitS. It is a standard LP "verse-chorus-verse-bridge-chorus" song, but its catchy as fuck! I'd love for it to be the next single, instead of Iridescent (still not confirmed, right?).

For me, BitS > Iridescent, by a small margin. Live, it ain't perfect, But I'm sure it'll reach there.

P.S.: Blackout is TOTAL MAYHEM!! B)