LPUX Info coming today

SpikeMinoda

straight from Adam's twitter:

@linkinpark fans... LPUX info is coming soon. By soon I mean today. By today I mean in the next hour or so. Maybe less.

Thoughts on this?

EDIT:

First part of the launch of LPUX starts today. You'll be able to transfer your existing LPU9 membership over to LPUX to prepare for the upcoming US Tour pre-sale. We'll be rolling out more LPUX community features and all that stuff in the coming weeks. Gotta make sure we're all good to and everyone's registered for the tour pre-sale though!

Thx Adam for the reply!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First part of the launch of LPUX starts today. You'll be able to transfer your existing LPU9 membership over to LPUX to prepare for the upcoming US Tour pre-sale. We'll be rolling out more LPUX community features and all that stuff in the coming weeks. Gotta make sure we're all good to and everyone's registered for the tour pre-sale though!

The launch of LPUX's songs or the LPUX itself starts today?

-sigh-

shouldnt they announce the dates first BEFORE ? What if the band isnt coming to my city? One of the incentive to join is lost Just saying...

-sigh-

shouldnt they announce the dates first BEFORE ? What if the band isnt coming to my city? One of the incentive to join is lost Just saying...

Can't announce the dates yet per promoters and all that stuff. Wish we could, but not possible. Just hold off on buying until the dates are announced...

Can't announce the dates yet per promoters and all that stuff. Wish we could, but not possible. Just hold off on buying until the dates are announced...

true. Thanks for the VERY prompt answer :) I'm sure at the end of the day ill probably get it anyway... the collector/fanboy in me cant resist... lol