09.10.2010 - Santiago, Chile

Ture, you cant make everyone happy, but you could at least try it...and LP is one of the only bands I know, wich dosent even try it...

Im pretty sure, that if they would at least play With You, or some other older classics live, ALOT fans would be happier :) But no, we get the same singles since 2001!!!

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I'm not at home now, but I only can say that yesterday was the best fuckin day of my life. The concert was the most awesome thing I've ever seen. They sounded perfect. From all the concerts I've been to, this had BY FAR the best sound. Damn, these guys know how to put a really good show.

Mike singing Burning in the Skies during Bleed It Out was unexpected.

I'm travelling home later today, so I may give a detailed report of what happened.

Btw, the LPU M&G was great too. :D

Ture, you cant make everyone happy, but you could at least try it...and LP is one of the only bands I know, wich dosent even try it...

Im pretty sure, that if they would at least play With You, or some other older classics live, ALOT fans would be happier :) But no, we get the same singles since 2001!!!

It's a promotional tour for A THOUSAND SUNS. What do you expect? Getting pissed that they didn't play Carousel or whatever is stupid. They played Papercut didn't they? That's a pretty old song. They ARE trying to please everyone. You're just wishing for way too much.

No Faint ext. outro?

Yes, there was an extended outro for Faint. OSC also had extended outro. BIO had extended ending. No More Sorrow had the extended intro (I don't know if they changed it, or Hahn messed up most of his notes lol)

Edited by danielpsoad-09

the extended outro during BIO was something like last show and NYC, just a couple of times more with the chorus over faster drums and more guitar =P. btw it happened something that had happened before, the crowd started earlier, so mike let them sing the first verse, then he sang it again :P

and by this time i guess we should call the requiem a piano version of it :P.

What about talking and interacting?

And folks, sckofelng always got something to complain. Ticket prices, setlists, duration of the show, stage set-up...

Don't take it too serious.

needless to say that you always praise what they're doing... <_< It's really annoying to come on here and the only thing that's going on in this topic is one fan beating the other for not liking/always liking what LP does. where's the point at this?

I don't like the setlist as well, it doesn't even tempt me a little bit. The structure seems bad to me. I can't really say it, but it seems like the worst encore I've seen to me. I'm happy for you who like it and are going to see them but I can agree with franticfreak's opinion, that you have to say that you don't like if you think so. And I think it's okay to be disappointed in LP. Not because they're doing what they like, I don't want them to do it any other way. But because you expected something different from a band which's always been your favourite band...

I think we can call this version of The Radiance something more akin to The Radiance 2.0.

The song is so different from the studio version with the manipulation of the speech sample, that new piano line, and the vocodered singing of The Catalyst's chorus. It's not even really the same track anymore.

Edit: I got my songs mixed up. Fixed it now.

Edited by leftshoe18

These are their first shows in south america for 6 years so they are probably focusing on their material released since then hence there being 5 songs from MTM! I think the european tour setlist will be different by a couple of songs I can't see them missing SIB in the UK it is arguably the biggest hit from meteora here!

Well, to be serious, i have expect 4-5 songs from the new album, but not almost the full one! Its sad to see, that they kicked out alot older songs, its always a question of your own taste sure, but i thought/wished that they would play more older songs or/and atleast some songs they havent played for years now!

AND i was hoping that they will do The Blackout, its the only song i like from the new album, and they dont play it....

Yeah, i just expected 5 songs from the new album (When they come for me, waiting for the end, wretches and kings, the catalyst, and iridescent). And i was hoping for buring in the skie. But no they play the stupid interludes live. they are playing too many songs from the new album. plus i was hoping for more Meteora songs. The setlist isn't horrible but it was a dissapointment.

everybody got his own taste :)

true. i like Blackout but i like Burning in the Skies better and i think Blackout will sound weird live.