New preview(s) of The Catalyst!

linkinparkfan17

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This song is gonna be so awesome live. I personally like how they are developing a new sound for ATS. When I first heard the 10 second clips of MTM before it was released I was a little concerned about the slower songs. However, when I heard the album start to finish it grew on me. Linkin Park has matured, they are not the same as when they released Hybrid Theory and we need to accept that type of sound is for the most part gone. I have faith in Linkin Park, and I know ATS will not let me down one bit.

HA HA, with all these little previews we're getting, we'll be able to piece together the songs ourselves before its officially released.

Guess I wasted money on that pre-order :P

Next preview please.....

Hm...

First of all, it's not bad. I need to hear the full song. I can't discribe my feelings hearing these short clips with tons of different styles.

But I have to say the transition into the piano part sounds epic!

I might be with you. I'm keeping myself open minded because really a small sample says nothing. It sounds like it could have great potential.

i agree with you. the song has potential, but mike's vocals sound absolutely terrible in that clip. i know it's only 40 seconds or what have you, but still, he sounds like a robot. thank god (to my knowledge) they haven't put too many crazy effects on chester's vocals, i think that would kill me.

I guess that the chanting is the verses (as we've heard two different chant lyrics) and Chester's singing is the chorus (since we've only heard the one set of lyrics, now in at least two places in the song).

I'm loving the synth line more and more every time I hear it.

my fellow LPL'ers. PLEASE do not waste your finger energy typing long replies explaining why the band does what they do, If you enjoy the music then enjoy it. Don't waste precious time, energy, and bandwidth arguing with the nonbelievers. :D

jesus im soo hyped now. Love the guitar/verse they got going. August 2nd lets gooo!

my fellow LPL'ers. PLEASE do not waste your finger energy typing long replies explaining why the band does what they do, If you enjoy the music then enjoy it. Don't waste precious time, energy, and bandwidth arguing with the nonbelievers. :D

jesus im soo hyped now. Love the guitar/verse they got going. August 2nd lets gooo!

6 DAYS!