Facebook - Behind the Sounds Video for ATS

nkramar

Thanks! That video was cool.

The good thing is that heard some Chester screams, which is always positive cuz I thought they were over with this album :D

Screaming is probably their number one signature, i doubt they will ever make a full album without screaming, imo.

It's so nice to see some ATS related videos popping up now. Should be a sign of more things to come. I knew that this album was going to have some screaming, regardless of whatever direction they decided to take their sound. Like someone else said before, it just wouldn't be a Linkin Park album without some heavier songs and screaming. I knew we wouldn't lose that. And I have faith that there are also other things from past albums that won't be lost on this album either.

the whole thing sounds to me like something that my guitar theacher teached me someday.

"you don't have to play the music how you think it should be played! you have to listen and looking for the way how the music is liked to be played!"

I think that's the most interesting thing I've learned in 10 years of learning how to played guitar. and now after 10 years (at least about 10 years) linkin park learned the same.... kind of awesomeness^^ (to be honest: i'm totaly drunK)

I saw Joe scratching, awesome. You know this video told me something, LP worked their asses off for this record. The least we can do is to show some gratitude. What I mean is, all the complaining about the Cover Art, if you don't like it is ok. Just don't go insulting it, is not fair to the band. From now on am just gonna take what they have and be happy they are doing all this for us.

I saw Joe scratching, awesome. You know this video told me something, LP worked their asses off for this record. The least we can do is to show some gratitude. What I mean is, all the complaining about the Cover Art, if you don't like it is ok. Just don't go insulting it, is not fair to the band. From now on am just gonna take what they have and be happy they are doing all this for us.

amen. finally, someone gets it.

run for president. please.

Hey Mike is playing the Indian instrument "Harmonium" at about 00:10! It's played like a piano, but it sounds really different.

If Rick is Producing an Album, You can See the Change in the artist as the album Processes.

I was thinking about this few weeks ago. after watching "RCHP - Funky Monks" . That Rick will force band to create and experiment with new sounds.So surly LP may also do that.

EDIT: yeah but it is also true that Rick now seems to lazy. In his old studio videos he was very active and there with the band all the time. He was even in the Photoshots. may be because of age or because of spending time with Lars :)

Edited by linkindude

If Rick is Producing an Album, You can See the Change in the artist as the album Processes.

I was thinking about this few weeks ago. after watching "RCHP - Funky Monks" . That Rick will force band to create and experiment with new sounds.So surly LP may also do that.

EDIT: yeah but it is also true that Rick now seems to lazy. In his old studio videos he was very active and there with the band all the time. He was even in the Photoshots. may be because of age or because of spending time with Lars :)

lol... wow.. so you see ONE video with rick not there and you think hes lazy? lol amazing. people these days

Screaming is probably their number one signature, i doubt they will ever make a full album without screaming, imo.

I hardly doubt that. Maybe to you. If it were, i wouldn't be the fan that i am. I hate bands that scream and scream. Screaming isn't music. It's noise. And noise is annoying. <_<

lol... wow.. so you see ONE video with rick not there and you think hes lazy? lol amazing. people these days

i think Rick also produced MTM

he was not there much also other than the dicusions

and even while making of death magnetic he was not there as he used to be few years back

i think now you got what i mean to say