A Thousand Suns - First Physical Release Details

Nameless

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just curious i want to know how did "holding up the new album" started?

around during the DBS tour, fans kept complaining that DBS was holding up the album over and over and over and over and over again. So then people started making fun of them by saying ______ is holding up the album.

gotta agree with you! I disliked it at first but now it's starting to grow on me (no pun intended!)

apologies for getting off topic

I used to hate his hair when it was in the 'in between' stages...you know, the stage between when it's growing in from having a shaved head. But now that it's grown in, I love it. I'm currently growing my hair out again right now.

It'd be amazing if they release a 'making of' dvd with the album! :D

Apparently, Mike already confirmed that there will be. It would be incredibly stupid of the band to not include a making of DVD anyways.

its probably like MTM, where there was the album and the making of MTM, making of what ive done, and the music video. its probably gonna be the same with ATS, where we get the making of ATS and the music video and making of The Catalyst....well.... thats what i think.