A Thousand Suns - First Physical Release Details

Nameless

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if I want to get this pre-order early either the day before the 14th September or on that day would I have to wait till Amazon UK has something? Cause if I go for the US one would that mean I wont get it on that day cause im from the UK?

So if I want to get this pre-order early either the day before the 14th September or on that day would I have to wait till Amazon UK has something? Cause if I go for the US one would that mean I wont get it on that day cause im from the UK?

why would you preorder? to see if you can get it early before anyone else? lol Just walk in the store the day of. lol they wont sell out. I think the only instance where i know an artist sold out cd's in every general music store was Wale's debut cd but i guess thats because it was under ordered and didnt meet demand. BUUUT if it means that much to you preorder on amazon uk.

Also on AMAZON.FR

I guess we'll get a making of in september and later - early summer - we may have another edition like the MTM Tour one with several live tracks that nobody really cares about/wants to hear !

fixed

I was shocked no one mentioned the price up until dromani22, its ALOT of money for a cd. does this mean we are getting a shit ton of tracks?

The $21.98 is probably the manufacturer's suggested retail price. Once you get closer to the release date of the new album, you should see that discounted.

Just pre-ordered my copy of ATS from HMV! I'm hoping I'll be getting a digipack version or I would be pissed...

And here I just read Adam's statement..damn. Ah well never mind was only £15.

Edited by LPxDC
Doublepost merged

I like how The String Quartet already has up that you can pre-order what I can only assume is a Thousand Suns cover album.

It's not out yet, they probably haven't heard any of it yet, but they know they're going to cover it.

I like how The String Quartet already has up that you can pre-order what I can only assume is a Thousand Suns cover album.

It's not out yet, they probably haven't heard any of it yet, but they know they're going to cover it.

they are pretty good though

they are pretty good though

I enjoy their stuff (I got their first Linkin Park CD way back); I just find it funny that they've got it all up and ready for pre-order when they probably don't have anything even recorded or designed yet.

But to stay on topic, I'm curious as to what we'll get for bonus materials/discs/DVDs.

I could see the winning fan-mix as being iTunes-only, but that's the only speculation I have at this point.

EDIT ::

I could see the winning fan-mix as being iTunes-only, but that's the only speculation I have at this point.

According to official rules ::

"plus the opportunity for the winning Submission to be included as a bonus track on a Linkin Park studio album sold exclusively through Best Buy retail locations."

Never mind....

Edited by JaySinkie

Also on AMAZON.FR

I guess we'll get a making of in september and later - early summer - we may have another edition like the MTM Tour one with several b-sides !

I hated the fact that NRL was only released on that Tour Edition. I didn't want to buy it since the other two tracks were on the BIO single, but I did <_<