A Thousand Suns - First Physical Release Details

Nameless

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for it to come out. it is going to be epic. I dont care that its explicit, but I'd rather it not be. But it looks like it is explicit. I don't care. It is still going to be epic.

I can't wait for it to come out. it is going to be epic. I dont care that its explicit, but I'd rather it not be. But it looks like it is explicit. I don't care. It is still going to be epic.

Would have preferred if it wasn't explicit but won't mind if the language compliments the songs rather than them just being in the song for the sake of it.

Can't freakin wait for this album!

Well I've seen only the clean version of MTM in India so far ( I'm in Hyd, no idea about the other cities). Pretty sure we'll get the clean version of ATS too.

but who needs the clean version? is there anything more arousing than chester screaming "FUUUUUCKING MISERYYYYYY!" ? :P

I would hold off pre-ordering from any of these places for now....

[speculation]

So I would have to guess that there would be an even better Special Edition not announced. Maybe a "Super-Fan Edition". Or possibly retail chain exclusive pre-order bonuses (ex. Two extra tracks from Best Buy Pre-Order, Exclusive DVD Amazon.com pre-order).

[/speculation]

but who needs the clean version? is there anything more arousing than chester screaming "FUUUUUCKING MISERYYYYYY!" ? :P

That is an awesome scream and Given Up is an awesome song, but I would rather have it not be explicit. I don't care if it is explicit, but I would prefer that it is not explicit

You're right. Who needs it? I just hope that the explicit version arrives here this time.

I agree with you

I hate clean versions because the explicit is the way and message they mean with the song, making it clean or the message change or it will be less powerfull

As far as the special edition, a CD/DVD would follow the format of the last two albums. As for the questions about pre-orders, sometimes different retailers have different pre-order bonus tracks. For example, Depeche Mode's last album had 2 Best Buy pre-order bonus tracks, 1 iTunes pre-order track and some region only exclusive tracks. In addition, there were bonus tracks available without a pre-order. All in all, there were quite a few digital only tracks. Quite a few other bands have done similar. MTM had bonus tracks on iTunes, Best Buy and Walmart. What sucks is that half the time, it's live or remix tracks (the Depeche Mode tracks were ALL remixes).

I'm gonna wait until we get more details, but I'm sure I'll get the special edition, especially if the packaging is as cool as the MTM book.

Edited by letdownagain