LP Single Release Date

SpikeMinoda

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see the image myself so how was it deemed offensive?

It was leaked from an unknown inside source. Im guessing the information was accurate, so the image had to be taken down as that information wasn't supposed to be made public yet, and it put that certain individuals job at risk.

This is kind of bs I didn't check for like a little bit and what was it in the span of 10 min up before someone contacting you does WB like raid this site all day and night.

Take it easy. If we're not allowed to post it, we're not allowed to post it.

This single release date leak is holding up the album!

On a serious note, thanks LPL staff for sharing this info even though WBR don't approve lol. At least you guys tried. I just want new info, this message/game thing is annoying me

Take it easy. If we're not allowed to post it, we're not allowed to post it.

I just think it's crazy I feel like Linkin Park is WBR biggest music artist for there label like they make the most money off them. Because every time something leaks they go crazy, I don't think this happens with anyone else. They are the NBC of Music. Linkin Park has serious lock down at the offices don't they. I am not saying it is bad at all they know how to take care of there stuff and not put it in the wrong hands, but at the same time is a release date the end of the world.

Edited by BaZz

This is stupid. Mike wanted to give us some information, now it seems he isn't allowed to for some reason. And all we have now is a bunch of 1s and 0s^^ The time has come we need to dig out something newsworthy ourselves, leak a information that's not even that surprising, bam Warner strikes again and takes that info down. Hell there wasn't even the name of the single posted yet.

Anyway, a new single five days before my birthday, not bad.

I missed it. Is there anyway possible for me to see this image?

There wasnt even anything interesting on the image, basically all it said is there'll be a single, yet to be named, released five days before my birthday. Since it probably gets radio-play before that, the date itself is not even that important anyway, in my opinion. Release date or not, we all know the album will drop soon, only logical a lead-singe isn't that far away...

I missed it. Is there anyway possible for me to see this image?

The image was nothing relevant, is similar to the image of Blackbirds digital single, in the image could be seen only the street date, the rest could not see because in the image was censured the tittle of the song, etc. So was not the big image :rolleyes:

There wasnt even anything interesting on the image, basically all it said is there'll be a single, yet to be named, released five days before my birthday. Since it probably gets radio-play before that, the date itself is not even that important anyway, in my opinion. Release date or not, we all know the album will drop soon, only logical a lead-singe isn't that far away...

It is being released 5 days before my birthday to. How cool is that?

I don't understand how anyone thinks this is fake. Obviously if it was fake, Warner would not have cared about it being posted. We all know the album will more than likely be released in September, so August is when the first single would be out. The album could also be released in October, but usually LP releases singles about a month before the album is released. For example, WID was released in April and MTM was released in May.

I don't understand how anyone thinks this is fake. Obviously if it was fake, Warner would not have cared about it being posted. We all know the album will more than likely be released in September, so August is when the first single would be out. The album could also be released in October, but usually LP releases singles about a month before the album is released. For example, WID was released in April and MTM was released in May.

im not looking at it as fake, just not concrete. if its true it would definetly make sense, but it could change by then so who knows

I'm definitely not questioning the authenticity of the image. I'm sure the image was real, wherever it came from. One can't help but question the information though which was in the image, especially after the Blackbirds thing. I'm not too bummed out about that but I was really hoping it would come out on the 15th. Won't get my hopes up too much for this either...until more info comes...although the time frame for the release makes sense.

Edited by LinkinParkHotspur