Mike gives us a hint about the "message"

Dark_Adolescent

Also:

Oppenheimer and Groves posed for reporters near the remains of the mangled test tower shortly after the war. In the years after the test, the pictures have become a potent symbol of the beginning of the so-called "Atomic Age"

http://store.bandmerch.com/cgi-bin/liveweb...;sponsor=000031

For like 30 seconds I was examining the photo of this shirt, then I realized that I am wearing it XD.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry am a bit late.

I went through the comments and want to make a correction. 'Saraswati' is the Goddess of music (and knowledge), not 'Lakshmi'. Does that help somehow?

P.S. You guys are too good!

Edited by appukhare

Ages ago I read about mike describing the new album's genre on his blog as "space rocks" or something.

Then there was a working title called "Chicken Basket" again on his blog

He then described blackbirds as "icecreamsandwhich".

...lol I dunno if this has any relevance, but I'm pretty sure Space rocks would mean something.

Space Rocks definitely has some relevance.

Working titles for their songs: "Robot Boy", "Rygar" and "Underbite". It was back in June '09 though. Does that help??

http://mikeshinoda.com/2010/06/26/puzzle-solved/

In the linkinpark.com chat, KATHYxx and NeXus87 just solved the puzzle. Rob Walker and MCRC were instrumental in solving the puzzle. Special shout-out to Alex, whose post also came very close, and helped the rest get the correct answer:

A THOUSAND SUNS.

Please let me know if you think anyone else was instrumental in getting to the correct answer.

Now, please erase all the stuff you’ve filled your minds with regarding double discs, release dates, concepts, Trinities, the Matrix, and FIRIN’ MAH LAZARS!

Oh boy.....

http://mikeshinoda.com/2010/06/26/puzzle-solved/

In the linkinpark.com chat, KATHYxx and NeXus87 just solved the puzzle. Rob Walker and MCRC were instrumental in solving the puzzle. Special shout-out to Alex, whose post also came very close, and helped the rest get the correct answer:

A THOUSAND SUNS.

Please let me know if you think anyone else was instrumental in getting to the correct answer.

Now, please erase all the stuff you’ve filled your minds with regarding double discs, release dates, concepts, Trinities, the Matrix, and FIRIN’ MAH LAZARS!

Oh boy.....

So..did this puzzle ever really have anything to do with the new album? >__>