Mike gives us a hint about the "message"

Dark_Adolescent

Damn, I was just about to post that.

But it seems silly for a site like that to make skins based on a T-shirt, so I'd bet that is their new logo.

i like this logo. reminds me a bit of the cover of evergreen terrace's almost home album (i'm way too drunk so it might be that they look totally different)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like this logo. reminds me a bit of the cover of evergreen terrace's almost home album (i'm way too drunk so it might be that they look totally different)

I agree, it is a really cool embellishment on MTM's logo. Assuming this is the new logo.

With all of this floating around I'm really starting to think the album is called Trinity and that could very well be the cover.

I could also very well be wrong. :lol:

I still think it's just the logo, I would think the album cover would have the word Trinity somewhere. But that's not always the case, so who knows.

With all of this floating around I'm really starting to think the album is called Trinity and that could very well be the cover.

I could also very well be wrong. :lol:

Mike said there would be a reward though at the end, right? Trinity isn't returning much aside from the shirt.

I'm also searching a lot of stuff on Google since Mike said "Search harder".

Does anyone know where the video with that damn elephant was filmed?

Ok, I'm the one who posted on LPA about the elephant being worshiped and the path to enlightenment.

Also, Trinity is a religious concept in Christianity.

You have to think on a large scale about what kind of reward Mike could be referring to. With all the religious overtones present so far, that could be where he is pointing us.

Using wiki, "Shiva" is the Destroyer of Trimurti, sometimes called the Great Trinity.

EDIT: Another Bhagavad Gita quote: Of horses, know Me to be the nectar-born Ucchaisravas; of lordly elephants, Airavata and of men, the monarch

Edited by letdownagain

Ages ago I read about mike describing the new album's genre on his blog as "space rocks" or something.

Then there was a working title called "Chicken Basket" again on his blog

He then described blackbirds as "icecreamsandwhich".

...lol I dunno if this has any relevance, but I'm pretty sure Space rocks would mean something.

So, the code translates into:

Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mäktig, terra-zerstören tyd.

Which is similar to the quote:

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One. . . . I am become Death, the shatterer of worlds.

And "Mighty One" is a title, but I don't see it in the quote, so maybe in place of that, within the quote, is the title of the album.

So, the code translates into:

Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mäktig, terra-zerstören tyd.

Which is similar to the quote:

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One. . . . I am become Death, the shatterer of worlds.

And "Mighty One" is a title, but I don't see it in the quote, so maybe in place of that, within the quote, is the title of the album.

It might be Yang, if Yang was in the context of Chinese.