Mike gives us a hint about the "message"

Dark_Adolescent

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found this on LPA...

This is a quote I found from the Bhagavad Gita, I think its some type of Hindu deity I am not sure (I hope I didn't offend anyone of Hindu descent)

J. Robert Oppenheimer recalled this quote after working on the atomic bomb:

"If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the mighty one." and "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

This sounds really fucking A LOT like this damned message, I'm thinking atomic bomb some type of mass destruction maybe a political album? When I read this I was just like SHIT this is basically the message!

I found it on wiki heres the page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Robert_Oppenheimer

Check this out for added pleasure:

Found this on LPA...

This is a quote I found from the Bhagavad Gita, I think its some type of Hindu deity I am not sure (I hope I didn't offend anyone of Hindu descent)

J. Robert Oppenheimer recalled this quote after working on the atomic bomb:

"If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the mighty one." and "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

This sounds really fucking A LOT like this damned message, I'm thinking atomic bomb some type of mass destruction maybe a political album? When I read this I was just like SHIT this is basically the message!

I found it on wiki heres the page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Robert_Oppenheimer

Check this out for added pleasure:

Ya know...

Remember that random blog post Mike made a long time ago about how they made a song so awesome, it vaporized Chester's arm?

There was a painting of a hindu deity hanging in the studio right behind Chester.

And that quote sounds a damn lot like what we translated the message as.

Ya know...

Remember that random blog post Mike made a long time ago about how they made a song so awesome, it vaporized Chester's arm?

There was a painting of a hindu deity hanging in the studio right behind Chester.

And that quote sounds a damn lot like what we translated the message as.

It was Lakshmi, the goddess of music.

Edited by ThePretender

It was Lakshmi, the goddess of music.

Ah. Well even still we know that deities and things like that were an inspiration for this album in some fashion.

I really think this could be it. Good call whoever on LPA found that.

Maybe off topic, but shit:

Sandia National Laboratories is one of the Department of Energy's three nuclear weapons research facilities. Located in Albuquerque, New Mexico, it was created in 1949 by J. Robert Oppenheimer, former head of the nearby Los Alamos lab, as a center for developing the technology that goes into nuclear bombs. The lab is run by the Sandia Corporation, which is owned by defense contractor Lockheed Martin.

Read More http://www.wired.com/entertainment/music/n...2#ixzz0ruX4ok00

You might think Chester would stay away from this dude.

Maybe off topic, but shit:

Sandia National Laboratories is one of the Department of Energy's three nuclear weapons research facilities. Located in Albuquerque, New Mexico, it was created in 1949 by J. Robert Oppenheimer, former head of the nearby Los Alamos lab, as a center for developing the technology that goes into nuclear bombs. The lab is run by the Sandia Corporation, which is owned by defense contractor Lockheed Martin.

Read More http://www.wired.com/entertainment/music/n...2#ixzz0ruX4ok00

You might think Chester would stay away from this dude.

This shit is getting craaaaazy.